Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm... tempted to upgrade my Jan RWD order (originally showing May delivery, now October) to a LR . Read online that I'll get the old price from original order date and keep my spot in line. I'll have to inquire to see of thats true...
I don't think that's true. I did check with a Tesla advisor few weeks ago regarding getting my M3LR sooner and he said we possibly can if we change the options (wheels, seat colors) but I would get the new price (I ordered late February before the two rounds of price increases).

Reactions: Vawlkus and T3$l@mo
Pushed back as well. Previously was May 4 to Jun 1. Now changed to May 29 to Jul 3. Was told this is mostly due to Giga Shanghai closing due to Covid which caused shortage to LFP batteries for Fremont.

Ordered M3 RWD back on Oct 27. White exterior, black interior 18" wheels no FSD

Pushed back as well. Previously was May 4 to Jun 1. Now changed to May 29 to Jul 3. Was told this is mostly due to Giga Shanghai closing due to Covid which caused shortage to LFP batteries for Fremont.

Ordered M3 RWD back on Oct 27. White exterior, black interior 18" wheels no FSD
I’m wondering why it’s affecting M3 LR deliveries? If they are building less M3 RWD then that means more time/room to build LR version!

Tesla App doesn't show EDD anymore and when I logged in on the browser, I cannot see the details for my loan/payment anymore and it just says details will be confirmed once your car is ready to be delivered. EDD shows on the website and it's the same as yesterday. Anyone noticed that?

Tesla App doesn't show EDD anymore and when I logged in on the browser, I cannot see the details for my loan/payment anymore and it just says details will be confirmed once your car is ready to be delivered. EDD shows on the website and it's the same as yesterday. Anyone noticed that?
Just checked, the app doesn't show it for me but the webpage is still showing the same "Estimated Delivery" of May 18-June 15 on the prepare for delivery page.

Reactions: sokhangoo