Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my delivery today in Oakville, and aside from the missing driver-side scuff plate (which they had previously informed me of) there were ZERO defects. Paint was perfect, no panel gaps, and windows were crack-free.
Great job done with the detailing and was fully charged. Ordered on May 31/21.
Congrats, good to hear Tesla has their quality in check, seems like defects are a lot less common these days.

Yup…and the mats are already here!
Super fast delivery — ordered directly from their website and used an old 10% code; lucked out that they are part of the Amex promo so got another $5 off 😂

Just need the car to test out the fit of the mats :)

For the Londoners: any suggestions for a place that does PPF?
scotty shine shop is the best in town they are doing many Teslas. We should meet on day here London. Enjoy the ride guys.

Reactions: Yeungbaba
Finally picked up M3 SR+ today at Vaughan location and the process took about 40 mins. Car looked amazing except one interior trim mis-alignment, a time paint chip in the space between bumper / frunk, and one damaged sensor seal. All to be fixed by Tesla

New car joy was short lived as I dropped it off right away for PPF & Tinting...another 2 day wait before I really get to drive it.:rolleyes:

This marks my exit from this "Waiting Room" forum. Wish you all quick deliveries and all the Tesla fun/excitement 👊

Finally picked up M3 SR+ today at Vaughan location and the process took about 40 mins. Car looked amazing except one interior trim mis-alignment, a time paint chip in the space between bumper / frunk, and one damaged sensor seal. All to be fixed by Tesla

New car joy was short lived as I dropped it off right away for PPF & Tinting...another 2 day wait before I really get to drive it.:rolleyes:

This marks my exit from this "Waiting Room" forum. Wish you all quick deliveries and all the Tesla fun/excitement 👊
Nice!

Let us know where you are getting it tinted and ppf'ed and what your experience is. A bunch of us will need some soon so get a discount for referrals :D

Reactions: Rhed911 and rBajwa

Congrats on the pick up!

Reactions: rBajwa
Order date May 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
White SR+ Black interior 18" No FSD
Received TESLA Vision prompt and accepted yesterday morning
Found encoded VIN at the same time

EDD bounce around all over the place throughout the process literally daily changes almost guarantee
Saw June, July, August, early Sept, 9-13 weeks , 7-13 weeks
Recommend expect 2ish months and just be pleasently surprised if it comes earlier

Ordered Jul 1, accepted Tesla Vision and VIN today, expected delivery Jul 30 - Aug 5!
It is definitely good to see a delivery in Western Canada well before the typical "end-of-quarter" surge of deliveries. I did see a story online recently indicating that a substantial part of European demand was going to be supplied out of the Shanghai factory. That may eliminate some of the early quarterly production in Fremont going to Europe and coming to North America instead. Hopefully that reduces the wait times in Canada overall, with less pressure for end-of-quarter deliveries.