Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope
Yup…and the mats are already here!
Super fast delivery — ordered directly from their website and used an old 10% code; lucked out that they are part of the Amex promo so got another $5 off 😂

Just need the car to test out the fit of the mats :)

For the Londoners: any suggestions for a place that does PPF?
Hope they fit for you! I saw some pics on amazon showing the passenger doesn’t fit great.

Congrats to the lucky ones who are getting thier vins and cars next week, happy for you, jealous for me, he he.

ordered june 30, blue w/ white interior, sr+, my edd has been on a wild ride this last month.
been within 4 days of the window and then YOINK! moved out to sept. then back to early august only to......yep you guessed it out to late aug/ early sept.
this morning (sat. ) got new update after having a week of aug 25-sept. 14 time frame to..
aug. 5 to aug. 19.
so potential to be only 5 days away? ah ha ha ha. after reading the last 40 pages of posts like mine i wont get my hopes up just yet, like all the ones that have thier car now, wait till you get the vin then get excited.

Ordered June 10 M3 SR+ White exterior / Black interior, for Vaughn.

Accepted Tesla Vision agreement today. EDD now Aug 9 to 15. VIN assigned, viewable via "view source" of page.
Contacted the Vaughn location today to try to speak with my SA - looks like he has been on vacation and is busy today with other deliveries. The person on the phone was very helpful and got me sorted...
  • Got an email early this morning to add insurance information into the order.
  • She texted me the VIN for insurance purposes and advised that I don't need to worry about insurance until closer to the delivery date. The VIN matches the one hidden on the webpage.
  • She helped me add back in the trade-in evaluation that I just got done this week (as the previous ones expired) and had disappeared from my order.
  • Tentatively advised that the pick up date is likely to be Aug 11th, though that may change.
Current EDD on website is Aug 8 to 14.

Reactions: MaxwellN22
Ordered on June , 27 SR+ Red and White, and in my short time awaiting for delivery the EDD jumps all over the place. I went from late July to early Aug then Sept and back August and now this morning it's showing 8-14 weeks. I'm sure tomorrow it will be back to August. Not sure if this just normal with Tesla or what but it is definitely frustrating.

Ordered on June , 27 SR+ Red and White, and in my short time awaiting for delivery the EDD jumps all over the place. I went from late July to early Aug then Sept and back August and now this morning it's showing 8-14 weeks. I'm sure tomorrow it will be back to August. Not sure if this just normal with Tesla or what but it is definitely frustrating.
Hey… My order date is JULY 10.. My EDD was Aug 21- SEPT 10… This morning it also got changed to 8-10 WEEKS…. Soo frustrating…

Contacted the Vaughn location today to try to speak with my SA - looks like he has been on vacation and is busy today with other deliveries. The person on the phone was very helpful and got me sorted...
  • Got an email early this morning to add insurance information into the order.
  • She texted me the VIN for insurance purposes and advised that I don't need to worry about insurance until closer to the delivery date. The VIN matches the one hidden on the webpage.
  • She helped me add back in the trade-in evaluation that I just got done this week (as the previous ones expired) and had disappeared from my order.
  • Tentatively advised that the pick up date is likely to be Aug 11th, though that may change.
Current EDD on website is Aug 8 to 14.
Ordered June 10 M3 SR+ White exterior / Black interior, for Vaughn.

Received link today to book appointment for pickup. Set to Aug 14 (ie no other date choice) and can only choose time of day.

Reactions: Rhed911