Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to a SA at Lawrence today. He took me behind his desk, opened his laptop, and showed me the dealer's system. Pretty simple, there are 2 days there, one is the build date (my car is being built on June 8th)and the delivery to the Service Centre (June 22nd). I'd recommend anyone waiting regardless of your order date or what your account page says, go and speak with someone in person and ask them to show you these dates.

I ordered the 3rd week of May.

M3 LR AWD 18" blk /blk FSD.

One other thing, he said they have zero cars in stock, none. Everything on the lot is spoken for.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: sonrantos
I spoke to a SA at Lawrence today. He took me behind his desk, opened his laptop, and showed me the dealer's system. Pretty simple, there are 2 days there, one is the build date (my car is being built on June 8th)and the delivery to the Service Centre (June 22nd). I'd recommend anyone waiting regardless of your order date or what your account page says, go and speak with someone in person and ask them to show you these dates.

I ordered the 3rd week of May.

M3 LR AWD 18" blk /blk FSD.

One other thing, he said they have zero cars in stock, none. Everything on the lot is spoken for.

Hope this helps.
Nice to know that they can actually see the build date. My SA never actually gives me a specific date. He always just say mid to late June.

Not rejected, but probably cancelled or changed orders. Oftentimes the inventory cars listed are not even at the location yet, they are often listed while in transit if there is no buyer associated with them.
I tried to buy a new one in Toronto but it sold before I could fill out my payment info. So I bought a other one in Calgary hoping it wouldn't have Tesla Vision... it was a gamble. Unfortunately it had Tesla Vision so I've cancelled and am out $100. Oh well, it was a gamble.

I tried to buy a new one in Toronto but it sold before I could fill out my payment info. So I bought a other one in Calgary hoping it wouldn't have Tesla Vision... it was a gamble. Unfortunately it had Tesla Vision so I've cancelled and am out $100. Oh well, it was a gamble.
Bought a demo with 700 km on it. Saved a bit of cash and get radar which I really wanted and passenger lumbar which my wife will appreciate.

Ordered my white SR+ March 30th. Always been told by advisor that I won't be getting the car till end of June. Perfect timing as my current C300 lease expires in mid July. Got a surprised text in late April that my build is ready to be picked up, I had to refuse delivery and put my account to hold, I don't want to have two cars for 2.5 months. Today I wanted to see how long my wait will be, so I clicked the I'M READY button. Got the new Tesla vision agreement, accepted that and now my delivery date shows Jun4-10. We will see how that date holds up.