Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my model 3 standard range plus at the end of August and originally had a EDD of Oct 23-Nov 12th. It disappeared after about 3 weeks then reappeared with the same EDD a couple weeks later. In the past week it has changed again, showing Jan-Feb. Slightly frustrating.
We are on the same boat! Ordered in August, original EDD Oct 21 - Nov 10. It disappeared for a week and reappeared with EDD Oct 22 - Nov 11. Just checked this morning and showing Jan-Feb.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
We are on the same boat! Ordered in August, original EDD Oct 21 - Nov 10. It disappeared for a week and reappeared with EDD Oct 22 - Nov 11. Just checked this morning and showing Jan-Feb.

@TLaaa - what are your order details? I have been checking my account everyday since my EDD window starts Oct 18. These fluctuations make planning a challenge. Tesla needs to figure out this “logistic hell”. Hang in there!

@TLaaa - what are your order details? I have been checking my account everyday since my EDD window starts Oct 18. These fluctuations make planning a challenge. Tesla needs to figure out this “logistic hell”. Hang in there!
I ordered the Model 3 standard range plus aero. I have been checking my account everyday too. The EDD was still Oct 22-Nov 11 last night and it changed to Jan-Feb this morning. Very frustrating!!!

Got the Tesla Vision Agreement today and EDD updated to Oct. 22-28 🎉🎉. Anybody else get updated today?

Just checked and VIN is now in the source code
Congrats! And yes, got my vision statement today too - accepted that and my EDD updated to Oct 23-29… then a few hours later, I now have a delivery appointment! Oct 27 @ 9am… might just be a placeholder? 🤷‍♂️ No VIN yet as far as I can tell from checking source code.

Oh yes we are on the same boat! It's driving me nuts! I really need to stop checking the EDD as it's making me crazy haha. I just don't get how it can change so much. Here's to hoping it comes before the new year but at this point I'm not sure anymore. I too am getting mine delivered in Vancouver.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
Congrats! And yes, got my vision statement today too - accepted that and my EDD updated to Oct 23-29… then a few hours later, I now have a delivery appointment! Oct 27 @ 9am… might just be a placeholder? 🤷‍♂️ No VIN yet as far as I can tell from checking source code.
hehe the VIN will come soon. Mine was on the same day for the first one but for the 2nd it took a day or so

Reactions: NB Hip fan