Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD stays the same for the past month and half now. Ordered MSM M3P with black interior no FSD on March 8th, EDD has been May 3rd to 31st since the first day and never changed for me. Kinda weird... Anyone with no EDD updates? Both my friend who order slightly later than me got EDD moved up

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
My EDD stays the same for the past month and half now. Ordered MSM M3P with black interior no FSD on March 8th, EDD has been May 3rd to 31st since the first day and never changed for me. Kinda weird... Anyone with no EDD updates? Both my friend who order slightly later than me got EDD moved up
I ordered an MSM M3P with white interior and no FSD on March 9. Original EDD was just May. Then it changed to April 19-May 17 a few days later. About a week or so after that it changed to May 8-June 12 and has been there since.

I order my M3P March 6 In MSM no FSD and black interior, my EDD never changed once from April 22-May 20 so far

RWD, Blue, Black, aero

Don't think options matter, these cars don't seem to be coming in any configuration of the RWD and as I mentioned above only 2700 Model 3's delivered in Canada during the 1st quarter. 54K plus delivered in the USA at the same time.

RWD, Blue, Black, aero

Don't think options matter, these cars don't seem to be coming in any configuration of the RWD and as I mentioned above only 2700 Model 3's delivered in Canada during the 1st quarter. 54K plus delivered in the USA at the same time.
I'm dreading the same notice - mine is still showing Apr 24 - May 22. Same config as yours and ordered on Oct 30th.

RWD orders have been the red headed stepchild for some time now. It does seem like RWD orders were bumped in Q1 for the higher margin trims. Hopefully they shed some light on the earnings call tonight. If not directly about what’s going on then by explaining their Q2 forecasting.

Well not holding my breath. There is nothing to hold Telsa's feet to the fire. They seem to do what they want without concern.
I guess I'll have to start hitting the dealers up to see what I can get in a reasonable time frame as my lease is almost up.
Might even have to go ICE again.

I ordered an MSM M3P with white interior and no FSD on March 9. Original EDD was just May. Then it changed to April 19-May 17 a few days later. About a week or so after that it changed to May 8-June 12 and has been there since.
Yeah OK at the very very beginning after I placed order it did showed April for a brief moment then the one month window came and its just been parking there ever since. But I think our estimates are similar, given that I live on west coast, similar OD but might take a bit longer to have it transported to you? Hope we all get it in time, especially with financing rates increasing rapidly

I've basically given up hope. I ordered the most basic model possible (RWD, White, Black, Aero) on August 25th 2021 and my EDD just got pushed again (now showing July 2 - Aug 13). When I ordered EDD was Jan 2022, got pushed to Feb, Aug, Sep, then brought back to Jan and then again pushed to Feb - March - April - May - July on almost a monthly basis. Cash payment has been confirmed in profile since last year. No idea what's going on but I find it hard to believe they haven't delivered a basic model in MTL since last August.

One strange thing I noticed was I received a new order agreement in Feb 2022 showing an order date of Feb 7th. I never made any changes and assumed it was because they changed the trim name from SR+ to RWD. Any way this lost my position in "queue" ?

I've basically given up hope. I ordered the most basic model possible (RWD, White, Black, Aero) on August 25th 2021 and my EDD just got pushed again (now showing July 2 - Aug 13). When I ordered EDD was Jan 2022, got pushed to Feb, Aug, Sep, then brought back to Jan and then again pushed to Feb - March - April - May - July on almost a monthly basis. Cash payment has been confirmed in profile since last year. No idea what's going on but I find it hard to believe they haven't delivered a basic model in MTL since last August.

One strange thing I noticed was I received a new order agreement in Feb 2022 showing an order date of Feb 7th. I never made any changes and assumed it was because they changed the trim name from SR+ to RWD. Any way this lost my position in "queue" ?
The email you got is because of the trim name change, correct. You should not have lost your place in queue though.