Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in October 2021. SR+ white. My EDD has been pushed back multiple times. Can’t help but wonder if they’d just rather not deliver to customers with the old pricing. Delay delay delay and hope for cancels. Worst case for them is they delay and keep the deposit. The strategy would help the earnings report. Id like to think they’re better than that though.

For those that have talked to an SA, may I ask how you got an SA assigned in the first place? Or what number did/do you call?
For me I requested a callback from the online chat feature of their website before I ordered, as I wanted to inquire about wait times and having the delivery fall on a specific date.

A virtual advisor got back to me through email, and when I was assigned a VIN someone from the Tesla Calgary store got in touch with me to confirm payment details.

Went in store today and asked SA about my Factory gate date. They say it's showing end of May in their system. So now my expectation is having the VIN by end of May and delivery early June. Was told financing is only valid for 3 months till June. So I really really hope they can get it delivered before rates gets hiked again