Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! We are picking up at the Vancouver location.
I got the email to schedule my delivery appointment and of course, the days they offered were the days that we are not in town. I contacted the sales team and basically begged them to send an email to have the car available for few days after that. Waiting for them to reply back to me. Fingers crossed as I don’t know when the next batch is coming.

I got the email to schedule my delivery appointment and of course, the days they offered were the days that we are not in town. I contacted the sales team and basically begged them to send an email to have the car available for few days after that. Waiting for them to reply back to me. Fingers crossed as I don’t know when the next batch is coming.

That is so exciting! Hopefully they reply back to you soon with good news.

Reactions: sokhangoo
Just an update. Sending an email to Vancouver delivery tram directly and indirectly from my SA didn’t do anything. I called Tesla Delivery team (main line) and the person said he will send an internal note for faster response. Today I checked the link and without any notification to me, they booked me for May 10. I had no choice but to change our flight to get to Vancouver sooner by few hours (well worth it instead of renting a car for another 1-2 months). I got my VIN and just need to call BCAA to get my insurance sorted out before delivery. Good luck to everyone and hope you all get your cars very soon :)

Anyone interested in taking over existing reservation for M3P demo with 560km, delivery scheduled for 7th. Getting my M3LR sooner than expected. Contact me for

Anyone interested in taking over existing reservation for M3P demo with 560km, delivery scheduled for 7th. Getting my M3LR sooner than expected. Contact me for more info. Thanks (Pickup location: Lawrence Ave. Toronto)

Received my invite to schedule delivery today. I log in and have the option of one solitary date next week Thursday at either 4 or 4:30!!! Neither work and I expected to have a couple days to choose between. Not a one hour window. Anyone else get this for Vaughan location?

Edit: called in and was able to schedule a different date.

Last edited: