Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2B173712-E702-41BE-B914-76DB56DC7E7F.jpeg
Construction starts in Kitchener, on the roof

Any idea if the Supercharger construction has begun or at least a site found for one in KW?
No one has found a site yet, here in the Waterloo Region EV Facebook group. I'm betting on Conestoga Mall though. The company that owns it hosts multiple other Superchargers, and they've always been a leader in EV support (had charging for a long time).

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
About Quebec City SvC, I've been told a few days ago [in May] in Drummondville SC during a carside conversation that opening of Quebec City was due in around 10 days. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Unfortunately, there hasn't been much visible activity at the centre for two weeks. The latest rumours are that the grand opening will not be until July.

English has been replaced by French on the doors and signs at least.

Reactions: sauce
I don’t know if i’m just over reacting, but the treatment to customers should be the same no matter which car they drive at the Service centers. I took my Model 3 in for a wheel allignment fix and they gave me a non-tesla loaner. When I asked why it’s not a tesla out of curiosity he said we only give Tesla loaners to Model S/X customers. The tone of his voice and the way he said it sounded like they only give it to “premium” customers. End of the day, I drive a Tesla. We should all be getting the same treatment. I just feel like I was being treated as inferior compared to others
/rant

Which service centre was it? This was the worry many of us had with the "cheaper" car coming out but sad to see it already happening.
It was Tesla Lawrence in Toronto. After I looked upset the guy tried to make me feel better by saying it’s an enterprise. You know how bad you feel when the guy that come after you is given a Model X to drive back home with and you’re given a non-tesla.

It was Tesla Lawrence in Toronto. After I looked upset the guy tried to make me feel better by saying it’s an enterprise. You know how bad you feel when the guy that come after you is given a Model X to drive back home with and you’re given a non-tesla.
That's not my experience. When I brought in my model 3 to Oakville they said that they'd give me either a loaner or rental on the day I got there. They tried to find a Tesla loaner but didn't have anything so I had to take a BMW from Enterprise. They didn't seem to look down on me, it's just the fact that they didn't have any loaners at the time.

Somebody on this forum said that if you were willing to wait, you could make an appointment for when they have a Tesla, but it's a long waiting list. I really just wanted to get everything finished so took the first service slot they had open.

• Helpful
Reactions: YusufT