Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the latest from ESE. Looks like they're making real progress but shipment will further delayed, which doesn't surprise me a bit.

Good Afternoon Rick,

I hope this finds you well and that you enjoyed your weekend. I have not forgotten my promise to keep you posted on exciting E1 news and this week will definitely be an exciting one!

In a few days, we will be sending an exclusive email to you and all of our customers releasing a photo of E1, pre-customization. The photo will display the base E1 rim before it goes into the fitment and hub placement process. Stay tuned!

In regards to your wheel shipment date, you should be receiving a status update soon.

Best Regards,

Adriana M. Sirven
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
ESE Industries
O: (877) 213-8662 x704
E: [email protected]
www.esecarbon.com

• Informative
Reactions: Tech_Guy
I'm new to the forum but wanted to post a picture that my buddy Blake sent me last night. He is their chief engineer and thought I'd enjoy a sneak peak of their E1 fresh in the over...I'm getting a set for my GTR.
ESE Carbon E1.jpg

We're now about 30 days from the new delivery data ESE promised. Aside from the now nearly two week-old photo of the mold being milled there are no signs that ESE has made any further progress that will enable it to meet this new delivery date. In fact there are still no signs that they've made any wheels at all. I want to be optimistic but ESE gives us very few reasons to be positive. Adriana promised me photo updates of progress. As no new photos have been provided assume no progress has been made.
Just leaked last night from the factory...
ESE Carbon E1.jpg