Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to the forum and already love to read people's stories about their Tesla. To make it quick, I decided to open this thread to allow people to share their experience waiting for their car to be delivered. I've seen a similar but more general thread, and I thought it could be great to sum it up to Switzerland, Germany and Austria, since we might expect the same delivery issues. So feel free to post about your own experience, issues, etc.

Quickly about myself, I'm 23 years old and live in Switzerland. I ordered my Model 3 Performance on 7/27, Grey with Black interior. Current EDD: 9/4-18.
Today I feel really lucky to be able to become an owner of such a car, at this age.

Can't wait to read you guys!

Config: Model Y Long Range, Red, 20" induction, Enhanced AP
Ordered on 04.12.2021
EDD when I ordered: Feb/Mar 2022
EDD on website/app: none. The placeholder is there but no EDD...
VIN: No
Payment: selected lease. Made the downpayment a while ago after bank approved (took less than 24h to get the approval). Have all the steps completed including Zurich's insurance for Tesla with 0 deductible.

Saw this tweet yesterday from someone stating their Tesla rep shared some good news with them: their car was going to be delivered with the increased range now shown on the website (therefore probably has the new LG batteries) and AMD Ryzen powered infotainment (retrofit won't be available) and the 12V battery (which appears to seem something recent).

My Tesla rep (Zurich, Pelikanstrasse) couldn't even confirm if the EDD is actually Feb/Mar. They said that they are waiting for a delivery in Feb and that I would get a car if there's a car that matches my configuration. Unsure if something was lost in translation but it sounds pretty bad - I mean, you can't tell if there's a car for me in that delivery? Maybe that Tesla rep doesn't have access to the right tools.

Does anyone have a similar experience or something they wish to share?

Config: Model Y Long Range, Red, 20" induction, Enhanced AP
Ordered on 04.12.2021
EDD when I ordered: Feb/Mar 2022
EDD on website/app: none. The placeholder is there but no EDD...
VIN: No
Payment: selected lease. Made the downpayment a while ago after bank approved (took less than 24h to get the approval). Have all the steps completed including Zurich's insurance for Tesla with 0 deductible.

Saw this tweet yesterday from someone stating their Tesla rep shared some good news with them: their car was going to be delivered with the increased range now shown on the website (therefore probably has the new LG batteries) and AMD Ryzen powered infotainment (retrofit won't be available) and the 12V battery (which appears to seem something recent).

My Tesla rep (Zurich, Pelikanstrasse) couldn't even confirm if the EDD is actually Feb/Mar. They said that they are waiting for a delivery in Feb and that I would get a car if there's a car that matches my configuration. Unsure if something was lost in translation but it sounds pretty bad - I mean, you can't tell if there's a car for me in that delivery? Maybe that Tesla rep doesn't have access to the right tools.

Does anyone have a similar experience or something they wish to share?
Yes same here, same city and same shop. Feel free to reach out to me in private.

I ordered a MY Black/Black/20 and they are barely answering my questions. I see people on the forums getting VINs every day, but I feel left out 🥺

Reactions: marramgg
All the sudden I got a notification that my M3LR will be delivered between 17.02 and 01.03; VIN in the Code. It is quite a short notice so I believe it is on either the HYPERION RAY or the VIKING BRAVERY. I checked with the HOEG TRAVELLER but there is no match there. Does anyone have good experience with port processing and transport to destination times?

Arrival at Zeebrugge then on a vehicle carrier to Duisburg in Germany.

All the sudden I got a notification that my M3LR will be delivered between 17.02 and 01.03; VIN in the Code. It is quite a short notice so I believe it is on either the HYPERION RAY or the VIKING BRAVERY. I checked with the HOEG TRAVELLER but there is no match there. Does anyone have good experience with port processing and transport to destination times?

Arrival at Zeebrugge then on a vehicle carrier to Duisburg in Germany.
According to someone in a group chat I'm in, for a M3 also for Switzerland, their Tesla SA mentioned it would be coming in the Hyperion Ray ship. Their delivery will be 24-25. I think yours could be in that same boat.

Based on the delivery dates of my MY and another member, our cars are also most likely coming from the same boat (although probably not the Hyperion Ray since we're taking delivery a week earlier).

Congratulations and rejoice :)

According to someone in a group chat I'm in, for a M3 also for Switzerland, their Tesla SA mentioned it would be coming in the Hyperion Ray ship. Their delivery will be 24-25. I think yours could be in that same boat.

Based on the delivery dates of my MY and another member, our cars are also most likely coming from the same boat (although probably not the Hyperion Ray since we're taking delivery a week earlier).

Congratulations and rejoice :)
Thank you for the insight. Yours might have been unloaded off the GRANDE CALIFORNIA this weekend then.

Reactions: marramgg
Received the new M3LR this week and I am very impressed with how much the NVH dampening has improved. Everything is nicer and better fit compared to the Fremont car I had before. Ride noise, bumps, suspension noise, paint quality, trim and panel fitting is PERFECT!

To my old car I had done lots of sound dampening aftermarket stuff from foam under the rear seat, rubber trim around the doors, Alu-Butyl in the trunk, under trunk and rear quarter panels... all that is now unnecessary.

Tesla has improved in 2 years more that other can do in a decade or more.

There are still some shiny "ghosts" on the paint that you can see in the sun but that is just wax residues from the first wash at the delivery center. It comes of with a polish cloth and will look perfect after a good hand wash and waxing.

Black Black M3P ordered in September 2021. Was to be delivered in March but was not able to take delivery due to apartment move at the time.

Thus I am still waiting with:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Hi everyone,
we ordered our M3 LR blue in April here in Switzerland and initially got an EDD of November. One week ago I checked in the app and it moved forward 5 months to 20-30 June, now is updated to 26-30 June :) based on the shipping thread here I guess it could be on the GLOVIS SPLENDOR. Anybody else with similar dates / location?

Mine updated again from MP3 Geneva Switzerland

from

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

to

8-30 June

Yesterday its now back to