Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cutting down on incentives from next phase.

Incentive Calculation Determining Factor $25 per all-electric mile, maximum of $2,500 Eligible Battery Electric Vehicle, MSRP up to $45,000 $25 per all-electric mile, maximum of $1,000 Eligible Battery Electric Vehicle, MSRP between $45,000 and $55,000 $25 per all-electric mile, maximum of $1,000 Eligible Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle

Thanks, looks like each year they're cutting the incentives of rebates pretty much in half. Seems kind of ironic since car prices keep increasing cause of inflation and chip shortage. At least we have news for FY22 for the EV charger incentive

Damn so looks like there's no charger rebate this year then? Guess I'll just have to buy one and be done with it. At least I can get the federal tax rebate and I think there's a PSEG rebate on it as well?

The real time funding status made a big jump over the last few days and that gives me some concern. At 84% Issued & Reserved at the time of this post. My order info from Tesla does not show any rebate information. Is that expected? Do you think open Tesla orders fall under the NJ Charge Up Issued & Reserved category?
My order shows my NJ rebate credit. You may want to check in with you SA

My order shows my NJ rebate credit. You may want to check in with you SA
Thanks. I have and they have not been helpful with this. I have emailed and talked on the phone. They say it is automated and do not think they can add it post-order, but acknowledged at the time that I should be eligible and they will know when the VIN is assigned. Seems like a lame response to me. I will be checking later this week to see if they submitted the application with Charge Up for the $2000 incentive, which needs to be done by Oct 15. Has anyone received any kind of confirmation the application was submitted?