Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look out. It could become very soon really fast! Mine was "September" on July 5th, then moved to end of July week ago, then today I got this text. I scheduled a delivery time for next Thursday, so I think I am really going to get a car next week.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 1.13.27 PM.png

I would wait. There is no hurry to fill out that section until nearing delivery. In the meantime contact them and ask why it isn’t there. I spoke to a rep by phone yesterday and he was very aware of the NJ program.

When did you order? They are really holding to the July start date as it turns out.

I would wait. There is no hurry to fill out that section until nearing delivery. In the meantime contact them and ask why it isn’t there. I spoke to a rep by phone yesterday and he was very aware of the NJ program.

When did you order? They are really holding to the July start date as it turns out.
I ordered on 7/6 so I should be good.

I called the delaership and they said to just fill everything out and then everything regarding the incentive will just work itself out later.

Look out. It could become very soon really fast! Mine was "September" on July 5th, then moved to end of July week ago, then today I got this text. I scheduled a delivery time for next Thursday, so I think I am really going to get a car next week.

View attachment 684143
This is awesome, when did you place the order. I am right now sitting on mid to end of Aug EDD. Ordered early June.

Yes, I chose Cash back in April on the advice of a Tesla agent. I just called them yesterday to have then switch it to Finance. Now when I log in it asks me to choose a payment method like before. I will be financing with my credit union.

New Here! Ordered on July 10th M3 SR+ Midnight Silver/ black interior, 18" aero. Original EDD was 8-12 weeks. Changed to August 10 - 30, then 8-12 weeks yesterday, but now showing August 12 - September 07. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed further back, but we'll see!

I got VIN assigned today 233xxx with edd:

July 20 - July 26​

No mvpa yet

Ordered May 7 red+Base
Put on hold till June 1 (for rebate)
June 5 assigned vin 209xxx with edd june 16
Unassigned vin n on hold till july 1
Removed hold on june 26 + added tradein
Edd was showing dates in range of 2-4 weeks
Got VIN today

Reactions: ParkinNJ