Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte Waiting Room, I'm here!

Reserved: 3/31/16
Invited to Build: 4/13/18
Configured: 6/27/18
LR, RWD, PUP, EAP, 18" Aero
Obsidian Black

Delivery: 8/27/18
VIN: 701xx

Sure hope I don't get delays, already having to rent a car for a week, to bridge the gap! Selling my 2015 Challenger this week, and hopefully getting my 3 next week.
From everything I saw on the lots- there were NO obsidian black Model 3’s yet... plenty of solid black’s ,white, red, tons of silver metallic , and some Blues - Four Model 3 Performance with PUP only (2 white & 2 Midnight silver) $70k Plus sticker only

Nice performance in white $73k
4C3DE1B1-5BD3-4EF1-B8F9-EACBBD648057.jpeg
5F9C0BC7-2A13-40D0-8D62-A224A0A11109.jpeg
80626377-4857-4D3F-9EFE-793DA9111D97.jpeg
4C3DE1B1-5BD3-4EF1-B8F9-EACBBD648057.jpeg

From everything I saw on the lots- there were NO obsidian black Model 3’s yet... plenty of solid black’s ,white, red, tons of silver metallic , and some Blues - Four Model 3 Performance with PUP only (2 white & 2 Midnight silver) $70k Plus sticker only
Well Tesla just told me I don’t have a VIN, so I know none of those solid black one are for me. Especially since they are probably RWD. I feel like if I had ordered RWD, then I would have it by now. That 4K for AWD was just too good to pass up though. Especially since most of my family lives in the mountains (like dirt road mile long driveway mountains).

Can anyone that's heading to CLT confirm that my car is in for service OR that the back window is cracked/not cracked? I know it might be hard to tell... but I'm hoping it's at least near the service bays. We were told the back window was cracked/chipped on 8/11, and haven't been able to get up with the service dept since.

White
RWD 18" aeros
VIN: 04367x

TIA!
Also, Didn’t find your car there either today

I took delivery yesterday! Being a weekday, hardly anyone was there. I had heard of Charlotte doing group orientations before but we had a guy all to ourselves. It didn't go too swiftly, they needed extra time to put my front license plate bracket on (stupid Virginia), and they needed to call my bank to confirm the wire transfer had been sent, whole thing took over an hour, otherwise it was great. Car looks great, too, can't believe I didn't take any photos there, my wife was busy feeding our son mostly, and then I was busy transferring stuff out of our old car to then go take it to CarMax across the street.

They did call about an hour before the appointment, I started getting nervous, but all they did was ask if I wanted them to install the front license plate bracket.

I took delivery yesterday! Being a weekday, hardly anyone was there. I had heard of Charlotte doing group orientations before but we had a guy all to ourselves. It didn't go too swiftly, they needed extra time to put my front license plate bracket on (stupid Virginia), and they needed to call my bank to confirm the wire transfer had been sent, whole thing took over an hour, otherwise it was great. Car looks great, too, can't believe I didn't take any photos there, my wife was busy feeding our son mostly, and then I was busy transferring stuff out of our old car to then go take it to CarMax across the street.

They did call about an hour before the appointment, I started getting nervous, but all they did was ask if I wanted them to install the front license plate bracket.
Congrats! Glad your delivery was smooth-ish. Post pics when you can. Actually, now that you posted your VIN, I bet SG911 already has pics of your car! hahaha

• Funny
Reactions: Sg911
View attachment 326514 This seems new?! Anyone see this before except my contact details and payment details are already entered lol laggy Tesla corporate , good thing there cars aren’t ...laggy!

See my thread below....same thing happened to me this morning and I just wasn't sure if it was new, or I had missed it...despite being on that page over a hundred times in the past two weeks.

Did my order page just change?

Status
Not open for further replies.