Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are picking up our Blue/black AWD non-P in 24 hours at Charlotte. Did anyone notice the big bank of wall chargers being installed in the back of the parking lot?

Charlotte%20wall%20chargers.jpg

Reserved 4/4/16
Ordered 6/30/18
Blue AWD 19 wheels EAP. sept-nov estimate
Upgrade to white 7/30/18 oct-dec estimate

Cash / no trade in - Charlotte NC

Zero contact from Tesla :(

Hoping the white update won’t cost me the tax credit !!
I feel confident that most people with a reservation, especially a 2016 reservation, will get their car before the end of year. I just don’t know if it will be closer to that September date, or the November date.

Hmm. That explains why my Raleigh delivery got re-scheduled multiple times. Original date was Aug 1st, then got pushed to Aug 9th. IDA confirmed that they are having some organizational issues and the car is still in Charlotte. No new delivery date for now.

What the what!?!?

Exactly. I asked him where the hell they are going to store them, and he kind of shrugged and said on the roof (jokingly). All of those destination chargers in the pic above are because they have batteries that die on a daily basis, as they only have two superchargers there currently. So those are to maintain the fleet that is on the lot at any given time.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
Exactly. I asked him where the hell they are going to store them, and he kind of shrugged and said on the roof (jokingly). All of those destination chargers in the pic above are because they have batteries that die on a daily basis, as they only have two superchargers there currently. So those are to maintain the fleet that is on the lot at any given time.
LOL. Well hopefully this won’t delay things too much. I’m chomping at the bit here. We are a 1 car household until we get the M3. I have jumped off the aging Honda twice in the last week.

I’d love to see a pic of those 300 M3s sitting in the Charlotte parking lot. Mine is the white one with the sport wheels. No EAP.

6/27/18 - Order
6/30/18 - Configure
7/27/18 - ISA calls, vehicle already shipped!

Probably got someone else’s reconfigure.
VIN is 479xx, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.