Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that you should make the decisions that feel right for you. You are the driver after all. I know you already sold your other car though.
Oh, I'm in it for the haul, at this point. The car is already paid for, half by me, half via finance. The sad part is, I may end up making payment #1 on the financed part, before I even see the car I'm paying for.

Surely Tesla had to see the bottleneck of deliveries, coming way before it happened? But it isn't just the delivery aspect, it is the sheer number of vehicles getting through the factory and out to delivery centers, that need further repairs.

Oh, I'm in it for the haul, at this point. The car is already paid for, half by me, half via finance. The sad part is, I may end up making payment #1 on the financed part, before I even see the car I'm paying for.

Surely Tesla had to see the bottleneck of deliveries, coming way before it happened? But it isn't just the delivery aspect, it is the sheer number of vehicles getting through the factory and out to delivery centers, that need further repairs.

Should I assume you went with the unsecured loan from Lightstream, hence your first payment might be made before delivery?

I called again this morning to verify that I do have a VIN, and was told that I do have a real car assigned to me. LOL. I was nervous yesterday was just a dream, so I just had to double check. He said that I should hear from my delivery advisor today. We shall see...

Reactions: Randy7fx
3/31/16 reservation, 6/30/18 order, not a peep from Tesla.

Tesla worker said they deliver 8 - 16 a day and can not keep up with the cars incoming. Said cars are sitting about a month before delivery!

They need to hire more people.
Have you called the Tesla main sales line to see if you have a VIN assigned? They likely won’t tell you the VIN, it they can see if you have one assigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.