Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change / Global Warming Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to the man made global warming fraud.
Science is clear that temperatures increase, THEN CO2 increase. Al Bore is a giant fraud and his "documentary" is filled with it.
The CO2 produced by ICE is a tiny, tiny fraction of all CO2 produced. But I digress... :)

PS: please, don't watch a Hollywood movie and think you understand climate
Totally agree with you I think EV'S alao are not for everybody and won't work for alot and nobody should be forced into them. I bought one because it's actually much more convienient here in Michigan to "refuel" it with a tesla wall charger in my heated garage. I don't buy into the whole global warming thing either. The planet will take care of itself.

Totally agree with you I think EV'S alao are not for everybody and won't work for alot and nobody should be forced into them. I bought one because it's actually much more convienient here in Michigan to "refuel" it with a tesla wall charger in my heated garage. I don't buy into the whole global warming thing either. The planet will take care of itself.
Of course I respect your opinion though I have another view. For me main thing is that you drive an EV, you are already doing a good thing IMO.
Be sure that nobody will ever force anybody to get an EV.

Reactions: dhrivnak and DrGriz
It's simply that President Biden cannot attend COP28. It doesn't mean that President Biden isn't interested to fight the Climate Change issue. Maybe that VP Kamala Harris will attend COP28. It will be same thing.
Main item is that the USA are in COP28 united with Countries all over the world to work out the Climate Change issue.

As I thought Vice President Kamala Harris will join COP28. As you can see VP Harris has SERIOUS INTENTIONS to contribute to COP28 to work out the Climate Change issue, and she also says that President Biden (POTUS) has same intentions.

Last edited:
Reactions: mspohr

The continued destruction of nature across the planet will result in major shocks to food supplies and safe water, the disappearance of unique species and the loss of landscapes central to human culture and leisure by the middle of this century, experts have warned. By 2050, if humanity does not follow through on commitments to tackle the five main drivers of nature loss critical natural systems could break down just as the human population is projected to peak.

In 2023 we had a series of broken records:

1) 86 days of warmest days on record

2) 5 months in row of warmest months on record

3) On the 17th of September first time that we reached a Temperature Deviation of 2 degrees Celsius

4) The graph of the Temperature Deviation of September defined "scary" by NOAA

5) 2023 hottest year on record

UNTIL NEXT YEAR!