TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Color Match Wrap Thread (Door Handles, etc..)

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Eddyrelik, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Eddyrelik

Eddyrelik Member

Hey all,

About to take delivery of my Red Model 3 tomorrow. Definitely considering doing a color match wrap on the door handles. Maybe even some accents inside?

I know many are just doing full "black-out" or "chrome removal", including the door handle..... but as seen in the Model 3 announcement and Franz von Holzhausen's Model 3, they have color matched door handles and I think this looks great!

So I'm hoping some have done this or have color matched other things in the car and think it would be great to share your findings...

What wraps best match all the Tesla colors?! Or Paint?...

Share whatever you have seen or know!

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. slade037

slade037 Member

I know it is not 3M 1080 Scotchprint Gloss Hot Rod Red Vinyl Wrap | G13.

3. thelastdeadmouse

I feel the same way, love the look of Franz's car. I'm hoping someone will make some sort of adhesive plastic cap you can just stick onto the handles and comes in all the stock body colors.

4. roguenode

roguenode Member

I don't recall seeing this car before. II like the color of those 19's.

5. Dr.Will

Dr.Will Member

Any luck??