Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Console wraps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wrapped my middle console at the weekend - pretty happy with the results. Good quality 3M wrap from Abstract Ocean.

Next on the list when the weather is nicer is to switch out the horrible registration plates/holders for stick on ones.

Excellent job — your car could be the twin of mine. I have the same AO console wrap and by the looks of it the same all weather floor mats and cup holder insert. I like your taste!

Reactions: booyaka76
Yikes, I've just been looking at these. I'm not fussed either way on the gloss black; I'm not a huge fan but I don't hate it. I was however thinking of getting a wrap to project it from scratches with it being a lease that I'll be responsible for for 3 years.

£47 for 3 bits of sticky plastic?! I'm a model builder and good with scalpels etc. Could I not just get some similar fabric and do it myself cheaper?

Thanks for the info, looks like abstract ocean is the way to go. Has anyone done the steering wheel as well? Just think the wheel looks a bit cheap
Seen this?

Attachments

• A0518DD9-B59E-4FF5-953F-D0334E74414A.jpeg
    A0518DD9-B59E-4FF5-953F-D0334E74414A.jpeg
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 64
View attachment 445792 I’ve gone for an Abstract Ocean wrap, bit more expensive, but they use 3M vinyl and the cut / fit is great.

Went for Black Matrix. Have now ordered the dash wrap too.

Fitted myself, no swearing so it can’t have been too bad :D
Most importantly.... the cup holder insert... where is it from?
Also, how much (if any) import duty and VAT did you find yourself paying...?

Everyone that has a white dash strip at the front... what is this “horrible reflection” everyone is talking about?
I wanted the white interior, but they disabled the option when I’ve ordered so I’m stuck with the black and the seats are.... fine. But I HATE the wood is so tacky and old fashioned :confused:
I was looking to either exchange with a fellow owner that feels the same way about their white dash or put a wrap/plastic cover on it...
But heard of this reflection being mentioned all the time...

Can you take a few more pics? (Maybe one a bit from more far away... :D) I have been undecided between satin black and carbon fibre white! But I was always worried that the white will show the black through because of sizing/cut issues...
Would be nice to see it from different angles:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is one from further back. The AO kit fits well and is cut with a little overlap so you can tuck the edges.
IMG_2665.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Blueskye