Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Continued Delivery Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the SC on Monday and got shuffled to the delivery guy. He looked up the notes my IDA made and said the car was scheduled for delivery 10-19-18. Further said they were working on getting me a rental/loaner. Ten minutes later Enterprise Car Rental called and said they had a car for me. So now at least I have wheels. Still not sure if they will really deliver next week.

• Love
Reactions: Sg911 and Gavyne
Wow that’s messed up. Sounds like your car was in transit to you or was planned to be in transit to you. Then the Q3 rush came and someone between Fremont and You came up on their system so the delivered the car to them first.

While you have experienced a horrible delivery experience - you will forget all about it once you are driving the car. I am not forgiving when companies screw up like this - but.... there is something different about be being behind the wheel that causes amnesia - maybe it has do with the acceleration :).

• Love
Reactions: Sg911
While you have experienced a horrible delivery experience - you will forget all about it once you are driving the car. I am not forgiving when companies screw up like this - but.... there is something different about be being behind the wheel that causes amnesia - maybe it has do with the acceleration :).

Lol right? As long as it doesn’t leave me stranded the lacking delivery experience is a long way gone in the rear view mirror.

Hehe, yes, the delivery experience will be replaced by the service experience!

• Funny
Reactions: Darren Donovan
Well the 10-18-18 scheduled delivery date came and went with no vehicle. I sent an email to sales advisor and so far no response. The website now says delivery by end of a September instead of what it said yesterday (Delivery appointment 10 :00 AM on 10-18-18.)
Did you try calling the delivery center where your appointment was supposed to be? If so - what was their response?

Call first the center which was supposed to deliver the car, then the delivery hotline number. Point out again that you're an early reservation holder who ordered early and that Tesla has guaranteed that you'll get your car before the end of the year (this is true for all orders made by October 15th), and ask what's going on. Again.