Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO P85D Opinion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They met me out running errands. It was delivered at 82% and the battery was cold (15* today.) Turning on max battery power I was able to see my max output today of 471 at 65%. Needless to say I’m thrilled with that. I’m curren charging to 100% to give it a shot, but that is right in line with the graph to hit over 500kw.

Congratulations! We bought our "inventory" 2015 P85D+ "Pegasus" 3.5 years ago and still absolutely love it, especially with the Ludicrous upgrade and staggered Arachnid wheels.

IMHO P85D+ with the Ludicrous upgrade, Plus Suspension, and Next Gen ("Recaro") seats F&R are definitely "unicorns".

IMG_4896.JPG

Reactions: CSFTN
Congratulations! We bought our "inventory" 2015 P85D+ "Pegasus" 3.5 years ago and still absolutely love it, especially with the Ludicrous upgrade and staggered Arachnid wheels.

IMHO P85D+ with the Ludicrous upgrade, Plus Suspension, and Next Gen ("Recaro") seats F&R are definitely "unicorns".

View attachment 378801
I still love my P85DL. Bought from new Dec 2014 and although I prefer additional available power of p100d over mine for launch, there’s not much difference for freeway speeds. However, the suspension on mine is so much better imo.

Bought the extended warranty after having a number of issues early on (handles, battery, etc). Absolutely no regrets taking the, sight-unseen/undriven, gamble to order immediately - well, besides the initial faux pas re actual vs proported HP and AP capabilities...

Reactions: BrokerDon