Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curious about car nick names...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your German is really good. Very minor mistake "Mein Name ist"

Yeah, your name would have been mistaken for Autobahn without a doubt.

Out of curiosity, I did a bit googling on this name:

• Your name of Audubon indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
  • You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
  • Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.

I named mine "Dumont".

Based on a character from the original Tron movie.

From the Tron wiki:

Dumont is a Tower Guardian charged with protecting the ENCOM mainframe's I/O Tower. He resembles his user, Encom founder Walter Gibbs, and has a similar closeness with Yori that Gibbs had with her user, Lora Baines.

During Master Control's tyrannical reign, his was the last free I/O tower on the system, and bitterly remarked that he was only kept around in case one of Master Control's henchmen needed to interact with the outside world. He was nearly crippled by despair by the time Tron and Yori arrived at his tower, seeking contact with Tron's user, Alan-One. Dumont was skeptical of their odds of success, saying that he had seen "many promises, many reassurances, many brave plans." In the end, however, he acquiesced, allowing Tron into the sanctum to commune with his user and download the upgrade to his disc. Afterward, Dumont delayed Sark and his forces long enough for Tron and Yori to escape, sacrificing his own freedom in the process.​