Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my Wall Connector install finished this week. 26 ft run from the main panel in the garage to a ceiling spot in the garage. Cost me about $130 in parts and several hours crawling in the attic (running 4AWG wire is painful haha). I also put up a track to suspend the cable and 3D printed several wall holsters for the various spots in the garage depending on where we parked.

The wait continues...

IMG_6134.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Wall Connector install finished this week. 26 ft run from the main panel in the garage to a ceiling spot in the garage. Cost me about $130 in parts and several hours crawling in the attic (running 4AWG wire is painful haha). I also put up a track to suspend the cable and 3D printed several wall holsters for the various spots in the garage depending on where we parked.

The wait continues...

View attachment 690343
Neat install! I’ve never thought about hooking it up on a roof. But you could potentially share it with two EVs this way, which is nice. Random question - Do you have carpet in your garage?

Neat install! I’ve never thought about hooking it up on a roof. But you could potentially share it with two EVs this way, which is nice. Random question - Do you have carpet in your garage?

Thanks - yeah we never know which stall the car will be in so being able to reach both was important.
No - it's an epoxy floor with vinyl chip (good for dropping heavy tools by accident)

Yeah the way I have it is that the factory is literally only able to produce half capacity right now due to shortages. That's why we're only now seeing April orders being filled. My guess is they're going to try and get April filled and as much of May as they can if they can get the parts other wise everyone is getting shifted to Q3 and on. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's better if others are able to brace for what may come.
Plenty of people here with may orders have been filled or got EDD’s

Reactions: MBx4