Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
😂😂😂 I literally wanted to ping you to see how you’re holding up. I’m over here refreshing what feels like every 5 minutes since @CGeiser got his VIN
I can tell you the insanity only shifts once you get a VIN and doesn't go away. Here's what you are in for: you will start refreshing your account page to see if the VIN disappears or not and then once you know your delivery date you will wonder why your EDD still moves. Same insanity but with more confidence is all. lol

Just got a call from my Tesla advisor. He offered me to take the MYP MSM white interior, no FSD, no hitch I test drove few days ago and if I didn't he would offer it to his other customer. I said "I don't mind the demo car with ~250 miles only, but the deal-breaker is the white interior, feel free to offer the car to another person" ... what can I say, I don't like the white interior ...
Literally my build. I’ll take that right now please LOL

Congrats!

That being said considering that is the exact configuration I (and others) ordered in April, it makes my blood boil at Tesla just a little more. I wish the SA I have been working with was nearly as responsive and helpful.
No doubt, I was shocked when I got the call out of nowhere today.

I thought I was married to my config and was set on waiting, but my SA could've said that it was a MY without bumpers and only three tires and I would've been like, "Yup, sounds good brother!" and carried on with the switch.

Perhaps I have commitment issues.

• Funny
Reactions: MMurrayGA
I'm wondering if @CGeiser did any witchery or ate a specific cereal this morning and if he can tell us so we can do those things.
Haha....here was my routine. I drank my normal 1 gallon of coffee, made dad jokes to the kids, made breakfast burritos, did three sets of kettle bell swings thinking I am cooler than I am, then goosebumps and jumps of joy when I saw that beautiful blue button. I actually just stared at it for 2-3 seconds thinking the page looked different or something before I realized what it actually said ....

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 11.10.12 AM.png