Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got out of that club today and I’m still refreshing my account and this thread like crazy. (if not more than before) my anticipation anxiety is through the roof
Congrats! Wish I could get out of this club! On day 14 of no changes to my 9/10-30 EDD, not sure if that is good or bad. This is the closest to the EDD I've been since mid July. 19 weeks 4 days since order date.

Model MYLR | Exterior MSM | Interior Black | Seats 5-seater | Wheels 19" Gemini | Tow Yes | FSD No
Ordered 04/11/2021 | Location Portland, OR | EDD Sep 10 - 30 | RN11478**** | VIN No | Delivery Date No

What a tease…. When your exact configuration pulls up next to you at a traffic light. Grrrrr…

Attachments

• 09D5484E-6470-4FE7-ADAD-872F740CD269.jpeg
    09D5484E-6470-4FE7-ADAD-872F740CD269.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 74
Congrats! Wish I could get out of this club! On day 14 of no changes to my 9/10-30 EDD, not sure if that is good or bad. This is the closest to the EDD I've been since mid July. 19 weeks 4 days since order date.

Model MYLR | Exterior MSM | Interior Black | Seats 5-seater | Wheels 19" Gemini | Tow Yes | FSD No
Ordered 04/11/2021 | Location Portland, OR | EDD Sep 10 - 30 | RN11478**** | VIN No | Delivery Date No
Wow mid April order still hanging around these forums! That's really discouraging :(

Reactions: PatrickTM
Never heard from an SA, even though I placed my order in the Tesla showroom with the help of an SA. Went back to the same showroom a couple of weeks ago fo ask if I have an SA or how to get one assigned, and the guy told me it’s really kind of useless to have one. They don’t make commission, and don’t really have any control over the process of you getting your car. So, I still have no humanish person, but I’m fine with that…..unless I don’t get a car in September! 😝🤷‍♀️
I called around to setup a test drive and got an answer that they don't have a test drive car and its hard to find one..... Somebody at Tesla setup a virtual meeting with me and at the scheduled time told me that he does not even have a Model Y that he can show me during the virtual call.... that got me going verbally, so he arranged to have me talk to somebody in Vegas, who had a car to show (on video).........

I was undecided, but had taken a model 3 test drive before covid, so decided to place my order next day anyways....... Bottom line is I don't know if I have a SA.... Once I did get an email from the Tesla guy in Vegas to try to sell me Solar, so maybe he is my SA (though he wont be helpful for delivery in MA)

I was all set to buy Model 3 in early 2020, but due to covid, I have been working from home since March 2020 and am not really using my current car and delayed my purchase. In that time, prices of tesla cars went down, ModelY was launched and then prices went up again...... Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of prices and finally ordered at a higher price in early July.....

My son is taking my current car to college and I will not have a car soon, until Tesla delivers MYLR

I was all set to buy Model 3 in early 2020, but due to covid, I have been working from home since March 2020 and am not really using my current car and delayed my purchase. In that time, prices of tesla cars went down, ModelY was launched and then prices went up again...... Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of prices and finally ordered at a higher price in early July.....

My son is taking my current car to college and I will not have a car soon, until Tesla delivers MYLR
I came within inches of selling my rusting Toyota Sienna minivan and had a lucky escape. Had I trusted Tesla's original EDD, I would be without a car now.

The email me when in stock notifications work very well. Just do that and then wait.

My personal recommendation through would be to just get a second portable charger. It will feed 32Amps into your car to get about 25-30 miles per hour of charge. Plenty for overnight charges, and only slightly less than the 40A charge you get on the "Wall Charger". At about 1/2 the cost. Then I plan to keep my other portable with the car for any trips if needed.
I tried that. It came back in stock and then sold out and I got no email. I’m honestly going back and forth, but with being able to get the rebate back it seems worth the extra couple hundred bucks for a clean solution.

I called around to setup a test drive and got an answer that they don't have a test drive car and its hard to find one..... Somebody at Tesla setup a virtual meeting with me and at the scheduled time told me that he does not even have a Model Y that he can show me during the virtual call.... that got me going verbally, so he arranged to have me talk to somebody in Vegas, who had a car to show (on video).........

I was undecided, but had taken a model 3 test drive before covid, so decided to place my order next day anyways....... Bottom line is I don't know if I have a SA.... Once I did get an email from the Tesla guy in Vegas to try to sell me Solar, so maybe he is my SA (though he wont be helpful for delivery in MA)
I never even tried to arrange a test drive with Tesla. I have a neighbor who owns an MYLR. I just borrowed his car when I wanted to do a test drive.

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Can someone explain the “put on hold” order stuff? I have two orders in, second for a long range model 3 and the EDD is moving up well ahead of when I want to accept that one. How long can you push out the order and do you need to do it before a VIN is issued? Thanks in advance.
Your SA or Tesla Chat can place it on hold. Ideally before a VIN is assigned. I *think* once a VIN is assigned you need to accept delivery of a vehicle within 90 days. This could have changed.