Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD just changed 9/9-9/23 from 9/3-9/23 before.
Mine too, from 9/12-9/30 to 9/11-9/25. I was just happy to see a change because it had been stuck for 15 days. It’s starting to feel a little more real now, but I can’t help but think they’ll pull the rug out from underneath me any day now. So I’m mentally ready for whatever Elon throws at me. Unless I suddenly see a January 2022 date pop up.

Maybe I've only driven around the "touristy" parts of the colorado mountains but I remember the roads to be in pretty great condition. I have family in Aurora and Denver I visit often and we usually rent a cabin in the mountains for a week or two every time I come out. I remember the roads around estes, the hot springs, even mt evans to be pretty nice compared to the roads out here.
It’s really that one section of I-70 that’s pretty terrible. Our road crews really do work tirelessly to keep the mountain corridor in good shape year round.

VIN day!!! Was in the October jail for 3 days then VIN assigned today. Sept 7-13 EDD. Original EDD was Sept 1-15. Then bounced around a lot. Latest was Oct 6-26. Then this week generic October. So almost exactly what the original date was at Order.
ODD 7/9
MYLR, White , Black Int, no tow, no FSD, all stock.
this is the second time I noticed this "vanilla" configuration get a VIN far ahead of May and June orders. I wonder if this is a base configuration that Tesla builds in every batch of VIN's.

Could be something for others to keep an eye on if they aren't picky about this configuration and ordered recently this could be a configuration to switch to.

My EDD also went from Oct 11-31 to just October .. ugh. This is after I was told by SA that I should get a vin in a week or two. Still hopeful of getting it this Qtr.
The generic month with no date range seems to be a glitch that happens a lot on the weekend while the system “resets”. I bet you get a range back early next week.

Also..: why doesn’t the Tesla app show the status in the app itself. It directs me to browser for login, where I have to punch in the creds every time ( I don’t save history in the browser)
The Tesla app doesn’t do anything for me. It says “let’s get started with an overview of features” but my only options are to “Get Support” which directs to the browser or “x” out which logs me out of the app. I don’t think it does anything until delivery.

Reactions: dwh13
The Tesla app doesn’t do anything for me. It says “let’s get started with an overview of features” but my only options are to “Get Support” which directs to the browser or “x” out which logs me out of the app. I don’t think it does anything until delivery.
if you are on iphone update the app, it doesn't show a lot more until you get a vin and delivery but atleast it isn't that basic.

If you update the app to 4.0 that just released this week, it now at least includes the getting to know your Tesla videos and a link to your account. Progress I guess haha

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Too early for me to ask this question but any of you planning to get the paint protection thing? I am getting very costly estimates for a full wrap ($6K!!!) and unfortunately don’t have that kind of $$ to spend now. Thinking to do some partial protections ($2-3K). Any thoughts from folks that are not considering spending money on paint protection? It may be a big risk to not get any protection at all right?
I got the front half done and the rear doors/fenders like the ppf kit that Tesla sells for the Y. First thing to do is to install front mud flaps. It takes 10 minutes. It's even easier if you have the metal forked tool for removing the plastic pop-in rivets. If you don't add mud flaps then you might see why Tesla sells that ppf kit.

The generic month with no date range seems to be a glitch that happens a lot on the weekend while the system “resets”. I bet you get a range back early next week.
This is what happened to me this week. Steady date for a month and then a generic October for about three days. Then got a VIN today. Maybe a good sign?