Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was watching tesla.info like a hawk and other members were posting what was available on this thread.
Same thats how I got mine, I woke up checked and there it was, so I jumped at the info and of course based on all the stories here I've been a bit skeptical but hoping for the best here, as it is a fairly new VIN too

Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out.
D62B3247-4B7B-4CF0-B85A-E27CB9F5637D.jpeg

This belongs in the believe it or not category. Original order date was 8/3. Initial estimate was November after the Sales guy said to expect it in December. Estimate changed to December a couple of weeks ago and then a few days ago to January. Now date suddenly changed to 11/19-12/9. What's the chance I'll see it by Thanksgiving?

This belongs in the believe it or not category. Original order date was 8/3. Initial estimate was November after the Sales guy said to expect it in December. Estimate changed to December a couple of weeks ago and then a few days ago to January. Now date suddenly changed to 11/19-12/9. What's the chance I'll see it by Thanksgiving?
Based on my current EDD of December 13-January 2 and an order date of 8/18 your EDD seems to be reasonable

Same thats how I got mine, I woke up checked and there it was, so I jumped at the info and of course based on all the stories here I've been a bit skeptical but hoping for the best here, as it is a fairly new VIN too
My vin is 230XXX which was built in July. When I picked it up the manager told me it wouldn’t have a heated steering wheel or the biodefense- but it does! I felt like I knew more than him lol

so my EDD went from November to currently at Sept 10-22, what are the chances i get a vin soon?

Wow! Yes, usually, anytime once you have such a short EDD. Just after a major overhaul, if your EDD is pulled back, your July order seem to have hit a jackpot.

Here another case like this, Seattle order:
I'm in a fairly similar boat also out out of Seattle. Original EDD was November 12-28, changed to September 18-30, changed to January this past weekend, and then changed back to September 18-30 today.

Who knows when it'll actually show up...

On the other hand, @Reebles's CA order below could be a perfect example of EOQ rush ?
I ordered mine on 8/13, original EDD was Dec 19-Jan9? I can’t remember, then got moved up to Nov29-19, then Sept 20-30, over the weekend got the generic January, and then reverted back yesterday to Sept 19-30. With everyone that ordered before me, I’m trying not to be too excited, as it just doesn’t make sense what the order is….

Well, all are yet to be matched to VINs, this is all a theory, please update us back once you have VIN assigned, rare situations, I am happy for you guys, just curious.

hello non-VINners. My 5/31 order is STILL in the inexplicable state of VINlessness!

I thought I'd see the blue button today but noooooo.... I was spared the anxiety by the non-comms: tesla.

Having low expectations certainly helps. But i DO need this to happen! I'm giving my ICE car to my kids (Genesis G80). Since I'm still driving it (did i mention i'm still waiting for my MY?), I've replaced the brakes, did an oil change and renewed the connectivity package. I want to be done with that car!

ok. another day in the books. congrats to the VINners.

They are realistic, be ready to wait. Process your order as cash, you can change it later if you want to finance. Don't do a trade-in until after you have a VIN, and don't otherwise sell your car if you need it before you are relatively close (a couple weeks or other manageable time to go without your car) to an average of 120 days from your order date.

Really sorry about your M3, that sucks.
Yea I'm gonna be carless until Jan if this is the route I decide to go...Dunno if I can hold out that long...We'll see. Thank you for the condolences.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM