Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello non-VINners. My 5/31 order is STILL in the inexplicable state of VINlessness!

I thought I'd see the blue button today but noooooo.... I was spared the anxiety by the non-comms: tesla.

Having low expectations certainly helps. But i DO need this to happen! I'm giving my ICE car to my kids (Genesis G80). Since I'm still driving it (did i mention i'm still waiting for my MY?), I've replaced the brakes, did an oil change and renewed the connectivity package. I want to be done with that car!

ok. another day in the books. congrats to the VINners.
Sounds more like you have the patience of a buddhist monk. The G80 is at least a cool meantime driver but I hope this journey ends for you very soon.

Reactions: meshbiz
L
Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out.View attachment 703741
Looks awesome. I’m getting the same spec as you on 9/10. Can’t wait!

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Hi, my name is Derek and I am a Tesla Addict…. MYP delivery 9/10…. Let’s go!!! Scheduled window tints and am getting pricing on front end PPF. Was quoted $1850 for xpel PPF and $500 to tint the entire vehicle (minus the roof). That includes front windshield. What is everyone else getting for pricing?
What does the 1850 cover? I have been getting around 2200-2400 for Full Front(Bumper, Hood, Side mirrors) and rocker panels (bottoms of door panels).

Having a requisite bourbon over ice as I ruminate over the fact the I still don’t have a VIN for my 5/31 order.

i’m beginning to think that all Tesla model Y‘s that are ordered on the last day of the month have to be made by virgins. that has to be the holdup! So many others around my OD have their cars already…
Ordered 5/13 and supposed to pick up next Tuesday. They haven't sent me the final Review Agreements so hoping that happens and doesn't hold things up before I leave for a long Labor Day weekend on Thursday evening.

BTW....if it is good bourbon how dare you water it down with ice! :)

What does the 1850 cover? I have been getting around 2200-2400 for Full Front(Bumper, Hood, Side mirrors) and rocker panels (bottoms of door panels).
B8073293-044B-4D65-B481-A42E6F08A2DA.jpeg

$1850 with xpel

How long after placing an order does an estimated delivery date appear on your Tesla account?
I had a month (January) estimate almost immediately after creating my profile I think, which was on thursday August 19th. I think I had my first estimate by the following monday. Hard to believe we ordered less than two weeks ago... it's going to be a long ride.