Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just grabbed one from inventory. It has everything I need except the color is my second choice. …so still thinking…How long I generally have before I HAVE to complete my delivery profile before they reassign or cancel?
Don't know but I would be interested in finding out also. I almost grabbed that same car but it had the tow hitch and I don't have any use for that! Plus I would really like blue or red as I have had a white model 3 for the past 2 years and could use a change, though the white is a fantastic color.

Don't know but I would be interested in finding out also. I almost grabbed that same car but it had the tow hitch and I don't have any use for that! Plus I would really like blue or red as I have had a white model 3 for the past 2 years and could use a change, though the white is a fantastic color.
I recently did this. It is now your car and delivery process has begun. If you dont want the car then cancel asap. Expect a delivery date in a couple days

Reactions: MattDJupiter
It did about 20 days back, Talked to my SA and he said he will reapply it once I got a VIN. I did talk with someone at TESLA's 1-800 number and he did something on his side and I got an email almost instantly looking to approve my financing terms but looked like I didn't have to do anything in the system to accept. I wasn't changing the terms and nothing financially changed for me.

the SA I talked to today said that having expired terms won't prevent a VIN assignment...
Ok great! Our financing approval expires on 9/7, so we’ll be in the same situation. We don’t have a VIN yet, but our current EDD is 9/8-9/25, so I’m hoping we are close!!

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Lets hope all this is true and the car is moving to NJ from Texas!

1630431068696.png

I agree...if during the entire quarter the West coast orders were basically put on hold to fulfill all the other orders elsewhere, how is it now stiffing those locations if the attention now goes back to fulfilling West coast orders. If anything, it seems that the West coast orders are the ones at a disadvantage because they have had to wait until EOQ to even have a chance at getting their order.
Agreed. Most (not all) of the West coast/CA deliveries I saw on here were left over from previous quarter, like straggler April/May orders.

I'd say that it's more or less even. Two months of a quarter are focused on the straggler West coast/CA orders from previous quarter as well as East coast/rest of the US. Then last month of a quarter is focused on West coast/CA. There's definitely overlap in the middle, but everyone gets attention.

But honestly, I think we can all agree that these EDDs are whack!

Insane, they must assign you a VIN already!

Many of you east coasters have to go through this ? Average wait time for east coasters must be more than 90 days.
West Coaster here. I am at day 105…. Just received my VIN yesterday. I don’t think long delivery times are uniquely a East coast problem.

Where’s DFW? Must be somewhere in the middle. 😂

I ordered mine on 8/13, original EDD was Dec 19-Jan9? I can’t remember, then got moved up to Nov29-19, then Sept 20-30, over the weekend got the generic January, and then reverted back yesterday to Sept 19-30. With everyone that ordered before me, I’m trying not to be too excited, as it just doesn’t make sense what the order is….