Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sucks! Have you checked with the Raleigh Tesla location to see what's going on? My dates are still within 4-5 days of original EDD provided to me.. I think it's just a mental /emotional peace as this date is going to change multiple times over next three months.
Wife was there for a tire rotation last week on the M3. Two haulers in the lot loaded with mostly Y's and some 3's. Almost no place to put them. They're cranking them out, we're just not a huge presence on the forum - we're just not so great at computers here in the bible belt.

I have seen multiple people ask lately and the number gets posted as digits. Hopefully this will help some more remember it. The number for Tesla is 1-888-51TESLA.

IIRC once you select vehicles its option 1 for vehicle delivery. Spoke with a very helpful agent today that helped me switch to 3rd Party Financing. I didn't ask but she let me know it was in New Mexico for a delivery the 2d week of September.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet Coyote
I attempted the same and failed😔
I feel that pain. Maybe I just picked the wrong time. In the previous breath she was staring into her full closet complaining that she has no clothes to wear and wishes she could just be rich and go to Bloomingdales and have a professional dress her.

Soooo maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Hahaha!

Wife was there for a tire rotation last week on the M3. Two haulers in the lot loaded with mostly Y's and some 3's. Almost no place to put them. They're cranking them out, we're just not a huge presence on the forum - we're just not so great at computers here in the bible belt.

I have seen multiple people ask lately and the number gets posted as digits. Hopefully this will help some remember it. The number for Tesla is 1-888-51TESLA.

IIRC once you select vehicles its option 1 for vehicle delivery. Spoke with a very helpful agent today that helped me switch to 3rd Party Financing. I didn't ask but she let me know it was in New Mexico for a delivery the 2d week of September.
I’ve checked with the Raleigh location a few times over the last few months…SA is non-responsive and I walked in last week. Spoke to a rep who was very nice. Gave her my order number and she got on her laptop and said she’s seeing the same dates I was seeing online 11/2 - 11/22. Then OctoberFest arrived and by yesterday morning, my EDD changed to 11/23 - 12/13. I’ll try the 888 number, but I’m thinking I’ll be lucky to see a delivery this year.

**This is going to sound so cliché and hard to take when you're waiting and playing the EDD refresh game, but hear me out**

THIS CAR IS WORTH THE WAIT. I am so beyond impressed and kicking myself that I waited this long in my life to buy a Tesla.

For everyone playing the waiting game, don't give up hope.

View attachment 703618
Congratulations!!!!

When did you take the delivery???? Any issues with the car you can share with us ??

I feel that pain. Maybe I just picked the wrong time. In the previous breath she was staring into her full closet complaining that she has no clothes to wear and wishes she could just be rich and go to Bloomingdales and have a professional dress her.

Soooo maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Hahaha!
Sounds like it’s just a numbers game. An extra $1k for clothes, and then the difference for a MYP and you’re good to go.