Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in Southern California. Placed order for the Model Y on May 18th; standard white with no bells and whistles. Delivery date showed 4-12 weeks. Two days later that changed to a June 21 to June 30 delivery window... so stoked! :) Then, I saw the price go up $500, again, for the fourth time in two months (every other Thursday... crazy). Stoked again (since I saved a few bucks)! :cool: Then, I noticed the site not working yesterday. Checked this morning, site working again, but delivery date showing 4 to 12 weeks... same as when order was originally placed. Bummer. :(
I ordered 5/19 but had the same experience.

• Informative
Reactions: Mod Y Guy
1621716451813.png

I just drove by the Westmont store. There were about 25 Model Ys in the back without license plates, some with shipping wrap still on. Every color except red. Didn't get out and look at decals, but I would bet that some of you will be matched to a VIN once those cars get updated.
That's a great update, thanks! I went there last Sunday and they didn't have any newer Model Ys anywhere.