Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That video makes me nervous about eventually picking up mine. I've bought several new vehicles and I've always looked them over, of course, but not to THAT extent.. he had some blemishes, a panel misalignment, AND a steering wheel misalignment. It would be very difficult for me to even drive the car off the lot in that condition. Paranoid it wouldn't be covered.

Jesus there's like 50 new pages from the last time i glanced at the thread lol
Welp nothing really new from my side still june 6th to 26th on my page

and i taked to my SA just to verify some trade in info and all she told me regarding was that tesla traditionally delivers a lot of cars in June! lmaoso take it for what it is the usual speculation i guess

I ordered in 5/1, Located in El paso Texas

Was at the Kitchener Tesla today at around 3pm. Lots of Ys in the lot. Dusty like they've been sitting a while. Went in and had to come out again since I didn't have an appointment due to Covid. The sales guy came out with me and told me they're looking at the next 48 to 72 hours after a software update and then they can start delivering. For what that's worth. He agreed with me that they don't want all those cars just sitting there. I didn't go look at any of the cars close up since the family was with me.
Nice. I was told some time ago a bunch of cars have been waiting for a firmware/software update to start matching VINs. did he say he expects the issue to be resolved in 48-72hrs or that after a software/firmware is done they have to wait 48-72hrs before delivering?

Regarding your lease, inquire with your leasing company about extending your lease month to month. I’ve done this before with VW/Audi/BMW finance when I needed an extra month or two. My payments stayed the same, so I certainly paid a premium for the option, but less headache overall.
I do have this option, but I'd also have to renew my registration for a year on top of the premium -- I think I'm likely going to just go without and hope it's not too long of a gap. It's just annoying.

Has anyone had a recent experience from their delivery date gone and then re-appeared, how far did you get your dates pushed out? How long did you have to wait to get an actual date to show up again?
My dates started out as Late April to Late May delivery.. they kept sliding to May 17 to June 20 or so and then my dates disappeared and the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order date appeared.. After a week, I got my dates back and now they were firmly mid to late June.. My last date that I had was June 29 to June 30 and then my dates were replaced again by the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date.. It has been over 2 weeks now with the generic 5 - 9 weeks on my order page...

Reactions: Collette
Has anyone had a recent experience from their delivery date gone and then re-appeared, how far did you get your dates pushed out? How long did you have to wait to get an actual date to show up again?
Its been all over the place that I dont have a patttern anymore. The most recent time it disappeared was this afternoon and came back in 4 hrs with dates pushed out by one day further out. In the past it has taken upto a day or 2 to return with dates and has moved the days out by a week.

Reactions: Collette
I received a text this afternoon Central Time from the "Tesla ATX Team" that said they expect a VIN match within the next week or so. Not sure if that's just a courtesy text or if that's legit. Taking delivery in Austin, TX.

I haven't been calling or texting anyone because I know things are jacked and I'll eventually get my Model Y, so it was nice to at least get a notification from someone. I call that a win.

As I've said in other threads, I expect June 30 and if she gets here sooner, then it's a bonus.

I am (Model 3, just spying the Y threads), ordered 4/18. Called them earlier today and they just will not give any info. Someone spotted a handful of trucks heading east on I-10 earlier this week, hoping that's a good sign.
i Guess we’re in the same boat, just waiting. My estimated date is now June 14-30. Who knows. We’re a one car family now 😂. It it could be worse.

My dates started out as Late April to Late May delivery.. they kept sliding to May 17 to June 20 or so and then my dates disappeared and the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order date appeared.. After a week, I got my dates back and now they were firmly mid to late June.. My last date that I had was June 29 to June 30 and then my dates were replaced again by the generic 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date.. It has been over 2 weeks now with the generic 5 - 9 weeks on my order page...
Sounds like some "event" happens triggering the vanishing of dates and reading between all the posts they are pushing us to get delivery before Q3, mostly for anyone who ordered up to late April, really hoping the cars are just waiting for the fw/sw "stamp" and open the flood gates of delivery, appreciate the comment, my dates have been gone for about 3 weeks and I'm losing hope I'll get them on June (as the last tentative date I've got)

Its been all over the place that I dont have a patttern anymore. The most recent time it disappeared was this afternoon and came back in 4 hrs with dates pushed out by one day further out. In the past it has taken upto a day or 2 to return with dates and has moved the days out by a week.
That's interesting in my case I haven't got any glimpses of seeing dates again for weeks, I guess it also has to do with the specs of your order, I'm guessing I turned too exquisite for an easy delivery (MSM, LR, 7 black seats, hitch, 19 Gemini)

What's yours ?