Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if there is flexibility once you get actual delivery date? Like if you happen to be out of town? How far can you push it back?

I'm in Toronto, ordered 3/32 and haven't been able to access my account for a day but got an email saying I could now finish paying for the car. So we are both in Canada and in two different but confusing situations!
Strange. No email yet for me. I emailed my advisor this morning, Hope to get some good news soon for all of us. :)

Reactions: Ghostedd
I'm in Toronto, ordered 3/32 and haven't been able to access my account for a day but got an email saying I could now finish paying for the car. So we are both in Canada and in two different but confusing situations!
I'm in Toronto too, my estimated delivery jumped from Jun 7-27 to June 9-27. No notification to accept tsla vision or VIN in source. I hope my SA can help me out here.

Long time lurker, first time poster. It's been a blast reading all the stories, complaints, theories, and most of all the frenzy that started yesterday.
My order: MYLR/Blue/White/20"/no tow/no FSD on 4/26/21. Same experience as most, Estimated Delivery at deposit said 5-9 weeks. Had dates for a while in late May early June, then changed to end of June, then just disappeared totally over a week ago never returning. I will be taking delivery at Cherry Hill NJ as its the closest to me here in southern Delaware. Called them today and was told mine just shipped from Fremont on 5/22/21 and is in transit. If that is the case, wondering why they wouldn't just let me know the VIN. I could at least get insurance going. This was the delivery advisor by the way, I called and used option 4. He said I should see something within the next 72hrs. on my account, taking that with a grain of salt so, yeah. Anyway, congrats to those getting numbers and taking delivery. Keep the updates coming, living vicariously through you all right now!

It’s delivery day!

As it states here “Please don't be "that guy" that blocks Tesla deliveries and staff for hours while going over your new car with a microscope! You can report all of the above after you get home, at your leisure: you have a day/100 miles. “

Should I basically do a quick scan of the vehicle inside and out and then do the rest at home?
That's my plan, but I'm only 15 miles or so from my delivery location.

I have heard from no one the only communication I have is when I placed my order and was sent an email confirmation
I've been working with Robert at the Scottsdale location. I usually have to text/email/call a couple times to get an answer, but he has always responded... eventually. I sent him an email this morning to see what's happening on their end. We'll see what he says.

Insurance question - My company is asking for Bill of sale, does this get posted on my account once Tesla assigns VIN?
My insurance company says this is needed (Ontario rule?) before I can have the vehicle covered
Just go to your account in "completed tasks" and then screen shot the price details and send them that. And/or send the original email you received after you ordered. Maybe that will be enough.

Long time lurker, first time poster. It's been a blast reading all the stories, complaints, theories, and most of all the frenzy that started yesterday.
My order: MYLR/Blue/White/20"/no tow/no FSD on 4/26/21. Same experience as most, Estimated Delivery at deposit said 5-9 weeks. Had dates for a while in late May early June, then changed to end of June, then just disappeared totally over a week ago never returning. I will be taking delivery at Cherry Hill NJ as its the closest to me here in southern Delaware. Called them today and was told mine just shipped from Fremont on 5/22/21 and is in transit. If that is the case, wondering why they wouldn't just let me know the VIN. I could at least get insurance going. This was the delivery advisor by the way, I called and used option 4. He said I should see something within the next 72hrs. on my account, taking that with a grain of salt so, yeah. Anyway, congrats to those getting numbers and taking delivery. Keep the updates coming, living vicariously through you all right now!
Sounds like the blues are in the current production run. From what I've learned and been told, Tesla batches production runs by color, with all Performance builds at the end of the color run. This should mean that those of us with Blue orders see a bunch of shipments start to come out, if that information holds true.

Sounds like the blues are in the current production run. From what I've learned and been told, Tesla batches production runs by color, with all Performance builds at the end of the color run. This should mean that those of us with Blue orders see a bunch of shipments start to come out, if that information holds true.
That’s interesting…

for those of you with VINS or taking delivery…what color did you order?!