Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@one4thegipper Have you been able to log in to your site yet? I'm still locked out.
I was finally able to get in last night. Clicked on the "button" to accept the Tesla Vision blah, blah, blah and got an error. Tried a few more times, same error. Tried again a little later, and it must have accepted one of the button pushes because now my order page has my VIN and a delivery window of today-Friday. Waiting for a return message from my SA to line up delivery specifics.

MYLR, MSM/Black, 20in, no tow, FSD
Ordered 4/16
Still no VIN assigned
EDD: 6/15-6/30 for Devon, PA

Last text from SA was yesterday and was first time he mentioned anything about VINs to me. Nothing assigned at this time but he followed up for me to complete my profile "which will give you a little edge in being assigned a VIN earlier". We'll see....

I was finally able to get in last night. Clicked on the "button" to accept the Tesla Vision blah, blah, blah and got an error. Tried a few more times, same error. Tried again a little later, and it must have accepted one of the button pushes because now my order page has my VIN and a delivery window of today-Friday. Waiting for a return message from my SA to line up delivery specifics.
You should be hearing soon. They open at 11.

I haven't received a VIN yet but so happy to see this move along for lot of folks!

I am stressing right now since I leave on vacation tomorrow and back June 1st. What happens if one cannot pick up on the given date. Will SC hold car for a week?

Hopefully my SA at highland park responds soon and I can enjoy my vacation 😞
Call your SC and see what they can do. I got some advice from some people here, since my delivery dates are coinciding with my baby’s due date and my SC and my SC said they could hold my car for a week. However, I asked if my husband could pick it up with a POA and I still haven’t got word about that.

Reactions: Sparecurl
Finally got in, clicked the button, aaaaaaaaand got an error saying to try again later. Got that a few more times before the page switched back to the standard order page but now with a VIN (189XXX) and delivery dates updated to 5/25-5/28 (they had been 5-9 weeks for a little over 2 weeks).

Does anyone know what happens next? How do we determine our delivery day - does the SA reach out to schedule that?
I'm still waiting for an answer back from Castleton. I would love to pick up the car today but no word from them. My delivery date today is May 26-29 (yesterday was May 25-28). Before getting a VIN it was 5-9 weeks.

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD.

Reactions: one4thegipper
I agree. Seems that Tesla will send most cars to outside of California up until the last two weeks. At that point they’ll focus on CA because it’s a short delivery and it’ll count towards Q2 numbers. No point in sending to East Coast or mid-West in the final week if they can’t deliver until July.
Just got the call from the delivery advisor at Tesla in Laval, delivery tonight at 6pm!!

Ordered 3/08 Vin 184XXX
wow ... please post pics :)

I'm still waiting for an answer back from Castleton. I would love to pick up the car today but no word from them. My delivery date today is May 26-29 (yesterday was May 25-28). Before getting a VIN it was 5-9 weeks.

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD.
Yeah, mine switched to 5/26-5/28 this morning. Like you, I'm just waiting to hear back from my SA. @Ownerinwaiting just noted that they open at 11, so hopefully, we hear back soon.