Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, overnight I suddenly have a VIN and expected delivery June 9- June 15. There is a total $ due and a blue button that says "add bank account and make payment." Is anyone else seeing something similar and did you pay that far ahead of delivery?
I saw the same. My SC happily accepted my personal check which I did not surrender until looking over the car for about an hour. Take your time and resist any pressure to accept delivery and pay before you inspect the car unless it is required in your state!

Reactions: A55! and Emmadiane
It looks beautiful!! I'm picking mine up in Orlando at 5, couldn't be any more excited :)
I have a few questions: For the scratches, did you put them in the app as service appointments?
And did you pay with online before getting the car? I've heard of people paying with a cashier's check in person instead of doing the online payment but I'm not sure which would be best.
How did it go! I actually had the same questions about paying. I've always financed before but will be handing them a "check" for this one. What did you do and how did it go?
PS. My mom and dad were there at 5 picking up her new Blue MY! 👋🏻

Reactions: elguapo
I picked up All Amps yesterday, and three sets of eyes could not find a single flaw in the vehicle - I was very surprised. The fit, fitment, gaps, cleanliness, etc. all were perfect.

Two watch outs for Richmond 1) They deliver cars with permanent, not temporary, tags. So, you guessed it, the car was delivered with the front license plate holder affixed to the bumper which is a bummer for the PPF kit I have ready to be applied. 2) They seemed short staffed and did not mark my car delivered in Tesla's system upon departure - It was done about three hours after I left. But, some features were disabled until it was marked as delivered. All in all, it was a great delivery experience!
yikes - I have my own plate holder for the front - is the one they have removable...assume it isn't drilled into the body or impacting the paint? Also picking up at Richmond...5/16, MSM, 5, tow, 20".

Didn't get any alert, but did my daily check of the account. Had the Tesla vision order update confirmation. Clicked confirm, scrolled down and bam VIN!!!

Delivery 6/2 to 6/8, so I guess I will get confirmation of delivery I. The next few days?

Seemed like confirming Tesla vision was the x factor.
The Tesla Vision disclaimer shows up when they have matched you with a VIN. You need to agree to proceed. Tesla will contact you by either voice phone, text, or email to schedule a delivery appointment date and time.

I picked up All Amps yesterday, and three sets of eyes could not find a single flaw in the vehicle - I was very surprised. The fit, fitment, gaps, cleanliness, etc. all were perfect.

Two watch outs for Richmond 1) They deliver cars with permanent, not temporary, tags. So, you guessed it, the car was delivered with the front license plate holder affixed to the bumper which is a bummer for the PPF kit I have ready to be applied. 2) They seemed short staffed and did not mark my car delivered in Tesla's system upon departure - It was done about three hours after I left. But, some features were disabled until it was marked as delivered. All in all, it was a great delivery experience!
Did you have a trade in? Just got my VIN this am.

Reactions: WheelyFrunk
Super excited for everyone getting VINs and love the momentum now. BUT, now I feel alone.
1622295464782.jpeg