Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is hope for all the peeps awaiting delivery at Tysons Corner - there are a ton of MYs stored / being prepped inside the warehouse, and there were 3 trailers parked outside: 2 unloaded, and one being unloaded. I peaked at a windshield sticker of one of the MYs parked in front - the date of manufacture was 6/2/2021. Some of the MYs in back had not gone through prep, but had tape on the windshields with what I assume are delivery dates: "DD 6/14" and "DD 6/17."
don't toy with me!!!! ugh

Reactions: Lrmatthews18
Well, kids — tomorrow is (hopefully) the day! Scheduled for home delivery at 10:00 AM. Took this afternoon off to finalize sale of my 2018 BMW X3. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Theoretically I should have photos to share in the not too distant future. 😍
Next level Tesla Twin. I’m also selling an X3. 😂 we clearly fit some stereotype I was unaware of.
So excited for your delivery!

Well, kids — tomorrow is (hopefully) the day! Scheduled for home delivery at 10:00 AM. Took this afternoon off to finalize sale of my 2018 BMW X3. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Theoretically I should have photos to share in the not too distant future. 😍
Congrats! Also, just out of curiosity, what's the spec, mileage, and price for your X3? I understand current trade-in and used car prices are very favorable.

Reactions: casey1202
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think every new car MVPA says 15 miles on odo by default. The actual car odometer could vary, based on rolling down the assembly line, factory test, loading onto truck, driven to holding/containment lots, re-transported, etc.
My delivery is scheduled for 6/20 but i dont see a MVPA on my account only a lenders agreement was added once i confirmed financing. When does the MVPA show up on the account?

Ordered my Telsa Model Y 7 seater / White / AWD/ Long range / Tow hitch on April 9, 2021
Delivery location : Charlotte, NC
Initial Delivery window was Delivery Start Date May 3, 2021 Delivery End Date June 2, 2021 (as of Apr 11th 2021)

Now it shows as Estimated Delivery: July 26 - August 15

Don't know how long I have to wait ?
We just moved from Canada and sold our car there and didn't bring it here thinking we will get the new TESLA. Now we don't have car and I am renting the car every weekend. Not sure how long I have to do . If its a second car I wouldn't have mind waiting. But being the primary car this wait is killing.