Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone, meet Falcon. MYP 197XXX - no radar (holes are still there though?), no lumbar, unsure about the headlights at this moment.

Car was 99% flawless with the exception of some scuffs on the trim and a few scuffs inside. 10/10 love the car!

View attachment 677048View attachment 677049
Yup, you have the new global headlights. They’ve been shipping on MYP for five or six months now.

Need some advice!! I have ordered a MYLR to NY, scheduled to arrive August. Brand new, everything is all set. However, I just pulled the trigger on an existing inventory car, “demo” 4k miles. Same color but a MYP, 21” wheels. I also ordered black interior initially and this MYP has white. Which choice should I go with? Questions welcomed, help needed!
*MYLR was going to Mt. Kisco
*MYP is ready for pickup at Smithtown NY
Just remember that demo car is given as is, no change done even if u find wear and tear or scratches etc

Reactions: dsandhu and und2000
It take as about 3-4 weeks for plates. I’ve gotten the HOV sticker on prior Teslas, but it’s ugly and HAS to be posted super close to license plate, so you can’t hide it and I didn’t use it much. Sounds vain, but I spent $65k on the car, it can drive itself in traffic and I am not trying to put a bumper sticker on it.
Thanks for the info and I agree on the bumper sticker. Besides, it’s one more thing I have to fill out. I will pass on it. Still haven’t tried autopilot yet, lol.

OMG I am about to puke... just checked my account this morning and my VIN is gone along with my delivery apt... GOD I really hope this is a glitch... as soon as its a reasonable hour I will be calling my SA 🤢🤮

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 7.02.30 AM.png

Thanks for the info and I agree on the bumper sticker. Besides, it’s one more thing I have to fill out. I will pass on it. Still haven’t tried autopilot yet, lol.
Yea my HOV sticker will not be stuck on the car - hideous. I'll keep it in the glovebox and take my chances with the cops (or fab a metal plate to mount it to the license plate.) They really don't enforce the HOV lanes anyway in Maryland, at least not on US 50 between Annapolis and DC (and they don't enforce the bikers and others driving 100mph and weaving through traffic either.). BTW, I still haven't mounted my front plate either, lol.

Reactions: Cybwiz
Just wanted to fill in info based on my experience.
Ordered 4/27. Dates were back and forth. Then dates changed to September. Then around June 10 I got a VIN. 7 seat blue black interior. Mt. Kisco delivery. No PPF on vehicle, no mudflaps. Chaos on pick up day-last week. Window sticker said car has FSD, but I didn’t order it, so I assume they just took it off cuz my car matched otherwise. Had a 2019 Model 3 AWD LR no FSD. Trade in offer 36k. Carvana 40k. Carmax in Connecticut offered 44k
seems like no mount kisco tesla received the upgrades with mudflaps and ppf

Nice, I miss Kookaburras, Cassowaries, Lorikeets and even Magpies (but just a bit).

Do NOT miss the Cockies in the morning haha
You mean the pterodactyls? If I wasn't an early riser, there'd be no way I would've slept through those things when I lived in Sydney for a year.

Also, have to ask - is Bogan your real last name? My wife uses that term judiciously given us Americans are clueless as to its use in OZ.

Reactions: Stephan Bogan
Did you call yet? I am at the edge of my seat. I really don’t understand how they can remove VINs without any communication at all.
I called my SA 5 min ago he is off today but his reaction was "WOAH, I'm not at work but im going to stop what im doing and find out what's going on, let me call you back..."

So I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat with a stomach in nots waiting for him to call me back... the EDD changed though to 7/2-17