Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe last week people posted that they were going to be taking delivery this week... anyone have one coming up in the next few days? Anxious to start seeing some delivery photos again and find out who's got BIO Mode!
Will be picking up wed at 6pm.
Hoping to have bio mode...I had received my VIN right at beginning to July...so let's see

Will be picking up wed at 6pm.
Hoping to have bio mode...I had received my VIN right at beginning to July...so let's see
I think you and I are the last remaining 225 VINs left... seems like the rest got theirs taken away 🤞 that you've got BIO mode! Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow... I'll be stalking the forum so don't keep a brother waiting! Don't forget the glamor shots 📸🛻❤️

I forgot to mention that my MYLR came with a total capacity of 330 miles of range. Unfortunately it did not come with back door ppf or mud flaps. Also I bought the acceleration boost but I feel as though the car was plenty fast without it, so many of you may not need to purchase it.
330? its only 4 miles above the advertised range max. Was that at 90% SoC or 100%?

Reactions: cancoi