Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea on the dimension of the wireless charging pad in the model Y? Would it fit 2 iPhone 12 Pro Max’s?
It should. On the test drive I placed my iPhone 12 Pro Max on each side…neither side charged but I think it’s due to my case with kickstand. My wife’s similarly sized iPhone 11 Max fit both sides and also started wirelessly charging successfully.

My wife is getting a little fed up as well. Audi took my car back in the beginning of June so we have been down to one car for over a month and a half. The wait will be worth it. Trust me, when your wife sees the prices these dealerships are asking for, she will let you wait.
And there aren’t many cars sitting on the lots either. We live by a small Ford dealer and he might have only 8-10 vehicles on the new car side.

For those that have received VINs lately, did anyone happen to notice the VIN assigned on your Tesla Account page (behind the scenes source code hack) in the days leading up to assignment? I keep refreshing to look for blue button, and when it doesn't appear, I then check under the hood looking for any insight but have been striking out
Interesting how does this hack work?

This morning my wife told me she thinks we should just buy a car off the lot, after this weekend of "sharing" her car, I think she realized how difficult it will be going forward. My dreams of owning a tesla are slipping away. She wants me to put a list of possible cars we can test drive over the week to buy immediately, that are available locally
facebook marketplace a cheap car for less than $3k that you can resell after your tesla comes. just make sure it’s a winter car b|c that’s when you’ll be selling it. - look for long term rentals on the app Turo. - try biking/public transit. - do everything but cancel your order. and even if you don’t want the car, still get it delivered and sell for more.

Gotcha, sounds like you may see something, but if you've been at it for a while you already know what you can expect.

Just a personal note on the white interior, I had a P3D+ with white interior and our 2 young kids were 3 years younger back then, and absolutely no problem. The other Model 3 we had had black interior; having had both, we're getting the MY7 w/ white interior because of how well it holds up. I'm applying a ceramic coating to the seats day 1, planning on refreshing it every 6-12 months.
Which ceramic coating are you getting for the interior?

I took delivery of my MYLR MSM today in SoCal. Ordered back on 5/5 and I was insanely excited to take delivery today! I have a 229xxx serial number and it did have Bioweapon Defense Mode.

Attachments

• IMG_7713.JPG
    IMG_7713.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7712.JPG
    IMG_7712.JPG
    825.6 KB · Views: 54