Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day for day slide right now... at least not big swings... Trending based on EDD is pointing at mid-Sept. I removed "October" EDD as it put things way out... Still 30days behind the EDD window when I placed my order 6/2...

SA indicates he is thinking August in is last vague email message when I inquired about financing and needing to be redone if the delivery is 60days after original application...

Capture.JPG

I think you and I are the last remaining 225 VINs left... seems like the rest got theirs taken away 🤞 that you've got BIO mode! Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow... I'll be stalking the forum so don't keep a brother waiting! Don't forget the glamor shots 📸🛻❤️
me too, don't have the confirmed dd yet, but I have 225. please let us know lol I hope u have it.

I'm starting to think that once your vehicle has been produced your EDD goes to October until shipping logistics are figured out. If you don't have a VIN yet, I think you will in a few days. Maybe pending inspections???
Not sure if true but this theory makes me feel better and is keeping me calm. Going on day five with October EDD for our 5/9 order.