Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On day 73 after ordering, I took delivery!

If anyone still doubts that the EDD is meaningless, here was mine throughout the order process:
1627410977922.png

I ordered on 06/25, and I have no EDD. It started out in August, then moved to September, then October and now there is no EDD showing on my profile. It is blank.
This totally confuses me. I ordered 2 days after you and i have an EDD that has been stable for about 2 weeks now of 9/19-9/30 which is still in line with my original EDD. Im tempted to contact my SA to see if that is the same date she sees for my order.

Hey everyone - weekly check in. Updated my signature with my details #TeamBlue.

Trade in is about to expire for the 3rd time.. Let's see how much money I lose this time.. SA has no updates - no one can tell me when anything is scheduled to be built. Last thing I heard from the SA that didn't include the words "no update" was a few weeks back she said, "Don't expect to be in a vehicle before September."

3 months is definitely longer than the estimate when I ordered it, but I guess that's life. I hope everyone else is doing good waiting.

Last edited:
Hey everyone - weekly check in. Updated my signature with my details #TeamBlue.

Trade in is about to expire for the 3rd time.. Let's see how much money I lose this time.. SA has no updates - no one can tell me when anything is scheduled to be built. Last thing I heard from the SA that didn't include the words "no update" was a few weeks back she said, "Don't expect to be in a vehicle before September."

3 months is definitely longer than the estimate when I bought it, but I guess that's life. I hope everyone else is doing good waiting.
Have you checked out Shift.com or other online dealers? I sold my 2019 Model 3 SR+ 16k miles to Shift last month for more than I bought it for (they paid me over $9k more than my Tesla trade-in offer).

Reactions: iratre and MBx4
5/22 order date. Currently at 8/10-8/22. My front number keeps getting pushed out but the back number has stayed put for almost 8 days. In the dozens of dates I have received, it has not done this for this many consecutive dates.
hmm, same here, and I see you're on the east coast as well...it started with 08/02-08/20 and EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. its pushed back 1 day, now I'm sitting at 08/10 - 08/20...

Have you checked out Shift.com or other online dealers? I sold my 2019 Model 3 SR+ 16k miles to Shift last month for more than I bought it for (they paid me over $9k more than my Tesla trade-in offer).
Yes, I have. I even built a tool in Excel to analyze the offers vs. Tesla since trading in with Tesla has tax advantages. Currently Tesla is the same as CarMax - higher than shift, vroom, and carvana.

Reactions: kjyam99