Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly, not in the direction I expected.
7/29-8/14 again (yesterday was 7/28-8/7).
I’m a little bitter today lol.

Cheer up! I ordered a MONTH before you and my EDD is August 7 - August 29. LOL.

@Darblish
On day 73 after ordering, I took delivery!

I remember you! You wanted to cancel your order just a few weeks ago. Now, how do you like the car?

Last edited:
So small setback... they called to confirm the Appointment today and apparently my SA was wrong in setting up the home delivery appointment for me. Someone does have to be there when they drop the car off for inspection. They won't drop it off and leave it and then let me inspect it later. So they pushed the appointment back to 10 am on Wednesday which is fine because we dont land in MCO until 10pm tomorrow anyway so ill be to tired and to dark to look at the car anyway.
Been looking forward to seeing you take delivery! Can’t wait to see photos!

Reactions: iratre
VIN anyone?!?!?!? Anyone VIN??? I haven’t seen one VIN today. Are all our Y’s on boats overseas and headed to dealerships for test drive vehicles. I’m literally reading about one car that’s bouncing around from one person to the next - where’s the cars?

Someone, please, anyone, send me my car for the love of god. I just had a Lyft ride with a dude playing the worst music on a level 10/10 and wouldn’t turn it down or roll the windows up, with child locks, on the freeway at 75mph. $21 to go 6 miles. Someone….. please….. send….. model y…… and…… send….. SA….. a…… lump…… of…… coal

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhHhHhhhH
I feel your pain! My SA had told me my car was schedule to leave the factory on the 25th but I haven’t heard anything. I keep refreshing like a mad woman hoping to see a VIN. 5/16 order and I’m going crazy

#teamblue update
Went for a test drive yesterday, so fun!! Asked the SA if he had any more info since I'd been waiting 11wks. He looked in his computer and told me that I had been "soft matched" to a car that should be in production this month. "In the next 4 days your car should be built and then it will get on a train to Birmingham and then on a truck to Knoxville. So hopefully you will get your car mid- August. But, of course, that is subject to change." Don't want to get my hopes up but will be checking page source incessantly for a VIN...

which dashboard?
This is different I would have to say:
ADD3181B-FB89-48DE-BA6A-ECB3F5ED580E.jpeg

Reactions: Hangover
This totally confuses me. I ordered 2 days after you and i have an EDD that has been stable for about 2 weeks now of 9/19-9/30 which is still in line with my original EDD. Im tempted to contact my SA to see if that is the same date she sees for my order.
EDD is basically just a very very rough guess. Means very little with how wildly they can swing. Trying to make sense of it is an impossible task, I've just accepted the chaos of EDD ;)

Just scheduled delivery for Saturday! The car doesn't have the HEPA filters but I think they might have a retrofit for it coming soon. It has everything else I wanted though so I'm happy.
Congrats! Looks like you had a pretty quick timeline - a June order for a MYLR?

Hey quick question, when does the EDD updates everyday? I really need to stop checking Tesla website 20 times a day...
For me in CA it's sometime before 8am. I usually wake up and check. I still refresh throughout the day, but I know in the back of my mind that nothing has likely changed 😂

This is different I would have to say:
FYI the design number is still visible through the pen marker. It's not super duper important, but just a heads up :)

Midday update! I have a VIN 240XXX!!! EDD moved to generic 7-9 weeks. Received email requesting payment but no contact from SA. Note this falls exactly to what SA told me last week. Expect delivery mid-Aug.
Congrats. Per what I was told by my SA and store manager if anyone gets a VIN you should call Tesla and select Delivery to speak with a live agent to confirm and lock it in. This helps to prevent from losing it.

Judging by the graph listed in page 1 it looks like the middle month of Q2 received the most VINs, so I'm guessing that the Middle month of Q3 which is August is where we will start seeing many of us get out VINs. Maybe ppl that Ordered April/May/June will be the ones getting their VINs. I was told i have a softmatch for first week of Aug, and a soft delivery for 3rd week of Aug. I ordered May 28th.