Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really bad pushback today:

5/21-6/10. Sad I see people ordering 3 weeks later with the same delivery time (looks like almost all the late March/early April Texas orders where filled, which I should have been in).

Also, rep when ordered promised 5-9 weeks (only reason we did it, couldn't do one car with an infant for too long). That first date is getting really close to that 9 weeks, last date is way beyond. Shouldn't have trusted sales rep.
Yeah I ordered 03/23 and nothing. May 18 - June 03 cureent dates 😒

So curious, I have mine ordered and it’s now showing May 27-June 26. Definitely EOQ. What is bad about that? I was kind of looking forward to some kind of incentive. :)

Also, maybe I’m overly optimistic, but is it possible that we all got pushed out because they’re updating something...?
Build quality is my concern. Granted I have only taken one delivery from Tesla before - I did it in an EOQ rush (you know one of those where Elon Musk sent employees and asked for everyone to speed things up a month in advance).

It was a M3P in 2019 so it wasn't too long ago - and the car imo was very far from perfect. Gaps, ill-formed hood (aka underbite bumper, to the extent that I had to ask for and they gave me a new one), taillights were cracked (got new ones), paint was very thin at some part of the car (front bumper, trunk), side skirt panels were loose, headlights fit was horrible, trim pieces fit was horrible, some fluffs in the headliner (non exhaustive).

They were able to fix most of it - bit because of the rush it also took a long time (I was dealing with the hood issue 4 (to 6?) months into ownership).

I am ok with minor issues knowing they are very good with agreeing to fix stuff and all. But now I live further from their body shop and mobile service appointments have become a lot harder to book than the past (Vancouver Island). So personally I don't want a "rushed" car this time. If I live in the city then it may not matter much.

You can see from this thread that almost nobody took delivery in January/April. This is not a new phenomenon. We should all expect to take delivery during the last six weeks of the quarter. My local dealer was pretty transparent that this was to be expected.
Yeah I saw production in those early in the quarter month are usually for exports - but thanks. Really didn't know none of the goes to the domestic market.

:(

Wow... this morning, my delivery time got bumped further.. from May 17 to June 6 to May 31 to June 20..

U might get bumped up again tmr.

Have to say this is weirdly addictive. When i first saw this thread i was like "meh i'll just wait till its delivered". now i am checking the dates every other hour like a lot of you. I'm not in a rush but this is kinda fun.

I got bumped back from May12-May31 to May31-June20. Today its May12-June01. jfc not very coordinated.

U might get bumped up again tmr.

Have to say this is weirdly addictive. When i first saw this thread i was like "meh i'll just wait till its delivered". now i am checking the dates every other hour like a lot of you. I'm not in a rush but this is kinda fun.

I got bumped back from May12-May31 to May31-June20. Today its May12-June01. jfc not very coordinated.
It is addictive.