Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess I may as well post here also now that I've run out of MY Youtube content and user guide videos to watch. Anyone else in OH with a similar delivery time frame? Destination will be Cincinnati in my case. I suppose I'd much rather see the dates jump around like this than have no dates at all as others have reported. That would drive my OCD off the charts. Good luck fellow account page refreshers.

Order Date 4/24 - Delivery window: 5/12-6/11
4/26 - Delivery window: 5/17-6/6
4/27 - Delivery window: 5/16-6/5
4/28 - Delivery window: 5/17-6/6
4/29 - Delivery window: 5/24-6/13
5/4 - Delivery window: 5/22-6/11
5/5 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
5/6 - Delivery window: 6/7-6/27
5/7 - Delivery window: 6/12-6/30
5/8 - Delivery window: 5/30-6/19
5/9 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
5/10 - Delivery window: 5/30-6/19
5/11 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
I ordered out of cincy as well on April 21. My dates have jumped around a lot, like yours! This morning I am now at June 3-23, which is better than my June 9-29 (which I had for a while). We could possibly be on the same truck and date if and when that comes!

Ordered 4/10, MY 7, white/black, Gemini, tow, no FSD. Ordered online. Pickup on Minneapolis.

I had dates fluctuate from the end of May to finally it was June 13 to June 30. Then Monday morning it turned to no date whatsoever, so I asked my SA, this is his response:
“We should be good to go! I can confirm the referral was applied to your order, and it looks like we should hear about an update on delivery timing this week. I’ll keep you posted if anything changes, but it looks like we should see a car as soon as the end of THIS month. What else can I do for you right now?”

Reactions: Emmadiane
I ordered out of cincy as well on April 21. My dates have jumped around a lot, like yours! This morning I am now at June 3-23, which is better than my June 9-29 (which I had for a while). We could possibly be on the same truck and date if and when that comes!
I'm also out of Cincinnati..

White Exterior - Black Interior - 20s - No Hitch - No FSD

Ordered 4/10 -- Current Delivery Estimate: May 25 - June 14

Interesting that you have a later delivery date than I do currently given you ordered 3 days prior to me. What is your config?

Hey bud, I have the exact delivery time window. Ordered a MYP Red, black interior on 4/2. I think we are one of the oldest ordered guys here, I see a lot of 4/21-4/30 folks complaining about 5/15-5-30 windows...I laugh because I'm 3 weeks before them and still no VIN. I love the car and how easy it was to order but the delay has been tough. When I see 5-8week delivery dates on the web site and realize I will more likely bust it makes me cringe. 9 Jun is still holding so, crossing fingers.
I ordered in mid-March, so I ordered 3 weeks before you, currently I have no dates or estimated weeks for delivery. I think I'm going to contact my SA again on the weekend to see if there's anything going on. It feels like I've been forgotten.

Reactions: FoxVega