Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me it’s back at 3-9 weeks 🤯, 2 days ago it was June 1st - June 21th. Thursday I went to the dealership and my SA told me my delivery date should be around June 7th. She also told me the order they are shipping cars:
They start with Europe then East Coast and Canada, after it’s West Coast and finally California.

Unfortunately, this means your SA doesn't know what is going on. The Model Y is not sold in Europe yet. There are no deliveries to Europe, so there is no way this could be delaying vehicles. They may have a few demos to prepare but nothing that would hold up deliveries.

As for someone whom has been around waiting for a bit longer than most, there was already a round of deliveries in the US - east coast, central, the west coast (maybe canada was somewhere in there?) in mid-end april for those with end q1/beginning q2 orders. Since then, its only been a sprinkle of random vehicles at random places - it mostly looked like performance and 7 seaters (especially watching the existing inventory).

Reactions: 63AMG
Dates have been all over the place for me as well.

Ordered 3/20! MYLR White on White, 7 seater, 19"

Went from May 6-May28....to May 15-May 28th...to June 6-June 28....back to May 18-June 5th.

This is basically the same sh*t that happens what happens when I let my two year touch my computer.

I'm about 10 mins away from Fremont factory and saw a number of trucks filled with Model Ys heading north.

Midwest/Canadian cars are brought via rail. It takes about a month on rail.
Correct- I had a buddy that refused delivery last quarter because his MY had paint overspray from a train car that got “tagged” while in transit. I work in logistics and have been curious about the shipping order that Tesla uses (truck vs rail) and how they incorporate transit times into their shipping equation.

Just got this text. First text since ordering. Something is happening 🧐
E70E9806-F62B-4C3C-88CA-05C5614B4460.jpeg

Unfortunately, this means your SA doesn't know what is going on. The Model Y is not sold in Europe yet. There are no deliveries to Europe, so there is no way this could be delaying vehicles. They may have a few demos to prepare but nothing that would hold up deliveries.

As for someone whom has been around waiting for a bit longer than most, there was already a round of deliveries in the US - east coast, central, the west coast (maybe canada was somewhere in there?) in mid-end april for those with end q1/beginning q2 orders. Since then, its only been a sprinkle of random vehicles at random places - it mostly looked like performance and 7 seaters (especially watching the existing inventory).
Ordered 4/2 MYP Red...no VIN-Texas. I see folks with end of April early May order dates already jaded, LOL! Still plenty of us EOQ1/SOQ2 with no VIN!

We are pushed into Agile by corporate.. We really don't want it.. More weekend work as there are more smaller implementations. I like the waterfall concept better especially since I work on an old Legacy system...
agreed waterfall for the win, agile is shoved down our throat and to me just makes more meetings too close together for no real updates