Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, now after account site being down, revised info NOT GOOD!!:

Ordered White Plains NY April 16, Red, LR, 5 seat, black interior, 20" wheels, no hitch

April 21 - May 19 to June 4
April 29 - June 4 to 28
May 1 - June 5 to 25
May 1 afternoon - June 10 to June 30
May 2 - June 2 to 22
May 3 - June 3 to 23
May 4 - June 4 to 24
May 5 - June 16 to 30
May 6 - June 15 to 30
May 11 - June 9 to 29
May 12 - June 4 to 24
May 14 (AM) - 5 to 9 weeks from ordering date
May 14 (PM) - June 4 to 24
May 18 - June 6 - 26
May 19 - June 4 - 24
May 21 - June 10 to 30

When I ordered a MSM MYP/black/tow/AP on April 12th at the Nashville-Brentwood store the SAs told me 6-10 weeks and I should have it some time in June. This forum is fun to read and I love the community of it all, and we know Tesla is doing something right because we are all so anxious to put our butts in those driver seats. But I'm only just now entering that 6-10 weeks window. It has felt like forever and I am beside myself with anticipation, but for other people in a similar situation as me, let's enjoy the last few weeks with our outgoing cars (sorry if you are without one while you wait!) and keep the faith. I've been told it will be worth it!

Sincerely,
Not a Tesla employee I swear!

PS: I know some of you have been waiting longer than your originally quoted time. You have every right to be peeved!

All Love

My SA is just giving canned answers based on the delivery estimate shown in my account page, which is disappointing when some are actually acknowledging the delay and saying they don't know... I know SAs are getting barraged with a bunch of questions but the last time I bothered for an update I was told "late April/Early May". Obviously there's been a delay but won't even acknowledge it.

I'm going to be pretty ticked if they want me to take delivery with only a few days notice. I need time to sell some investments, cash to settle, and then move cash to another bank that will cut a cashier's check (not doing ACH in case I need to reject the car). I would love to just get assigned a VIN even if the car isn't ready for delivery and sitting at the SC so I have at least some clarity where the damn car is, can get last steps of financing figured out ahead of time, and maybe go poke around and inspect the car ahead of time. If the cars are in bad shape Tesla sitting on their hands waiting for a part, approval from a government body, firmware, or a sign from God to deliver cars isn't helping anyone.

According to Tesla.com if you order a LR MY today it takes 4-12 weeks, but if you order a Performance the wait is only 3-6 weeks. Isn't the Performance variant affected by whatever issue is affecting the LR? Do they just have older ones in stock? Or is it all just BS? Because at this point I'd even consider changing my order to Performance and taking delivery of that faster...
Demand, they sell more LR than Performance

Just got back from Schaumburg. As you said Robert is my guy too and he is out today. I talked to someone else and she said they were going to have a meeting later today and then they would call their customers to give them an update. She said she wasn’t sure what the issue is. Not much of an update but fingers crossed.

The lot is jam packed with model Ys and the VINs I checked were all in the 1800s and I saw a couple in the 1900s with May builds.
View attachment 664702
Forgot to mention. None of the LR with new headlights

• Informative
Reactions: MrsV and Sudsington
Just got off the phone with my SA in the Chicago Grand location and they said their lot is packed to capacity with Y’s. He said they’re expecting a final update this weekend and things should hopefully start moving next week, and “moving fast”. I scheduled a test drive for Tuesday and he joked I might end up leaving with my car instead lol. Don’t know how much to trust this info but any update is a good one at this point!

Hello everyone this is my first post. On April 9 I ordered a White LR, Tow hitch, FSD and the 20 inch wheels. My SA gave me a soft build date of May 22, arrival in Houston date of May 31 and soft delivery to me around June 2 or 3. At this point i dont believe it from all the comments here. Today is 6 weeks and all i get is a 6-10 weeks from order date. So will wait and see.

Just got off the phone with my SA in the Chicago Grand location and they said their lot is packed to capacity with Y’s. He said they’re expecting a final update this weekend and things should hopefully start moving next week, and “moving fast”. I scheduled a test drive for Tuesday and he joked I might end up leaving with my car instead lol. Don’t know how much to trust this info but any update is a good one at this point!
My SA said something similar that things are heating up and to expect a vin next week

Reactions: justcaro
Just got back from Schaumburg. As you said Robert is my guy too and he is out today. I talked to someone else and she said they were going to have a meeting later today and then they would call their customers to give them an update. She said she wasn’t sure what the issue is. Not much of an update but fingers crossed.

The lot is jam packed with model Ys and the VINs I checked were all in the 1800s and I saw a couple in the 1900s with May builds.
View attachment 664702
What does new process mean on the VIN sticker?

View attachment 664702
What does new process mean on the VIN sticker?

View attachment 664702
I wonder if other older stickers had "new process" on them? I wonder if this indicates the new chipset?

I keep telling myself it will be here June 30th to limit potential disappointment.

According to Tesla.com if you order a LR MY today it takes 4-12 weeks, but if you order a Performance the wait is only 3-6 weeks. Isn't the Performance variant affected by whatever issue is affecting the LR? Do they just have older ones in stock? Or is it all just BS? Because at this point I'd even consider changing my order to Performance and taking delivery of that faster...
I ordered a MYP on 4/2. No VIN...no delivery. In the same boat with yah, rowing on carpet

Hello everyone this is my first post. On April 9 I ordered a White LR, Tow hitch, FSD and the 20 inch wheels. My SA gave me a soft build date of May 22, arrival in Houston date of May 31 and soft delivery to me around June 2 or 3. At this point i dont believe it from all the comments here. Today is 6 weeks and all i get is a 6-10 weeks from order date. So will wait and see.
welcome to the madness. HA!

I ordered on 4/12 in Houston as well. Here’s to hoping next week is build date!

View attachment 664702
Thanks "BigDog"

Schaumburg folks sounds way more helpful than the folks here in the city... Will be interested to see/hear if that call ever comes.