Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from Schaumburg. As you said Robert is my guy too and he is out today. I talked to someone else and she said they were going to have a meeting later today and then they would call their customers to give them an update. She said she wasn’t sure what the issue is. Not much of an update but fingers crossed.

The lot is jam packed with model Ys and the VINs I checked were all in the 1800s and I saw a couple in the 1900s with May builds.
View attachment 664702
Did it have the new headlights?

Thanks, its nice to know i am not alone in the struggle to be patient
I have gone through periods where IM patient, and think, itll happen when it happens. But on those days, my wife seems to be the neurotic one, sending me messages with screenshots of dates, or other folks accounts of delivery etc lol

I mean, This will be her commuter, so of course shes excited. I have quite some research and time wrapped up in it. I am excited about the car too, but... i really want it to happen so I can get it out of my head and know it works. :)

Reactions: SeriousBadger
I have gone through periods where IM patient, and think, itll happen when it happens. But on those days, my wife seems to be the neurotic one, sending me messages with screenshots of dates, or other folks accounts of delivery etc lol

I mean, This will be her commuter, so of course shes excited. I have quite some research and time wrapped up in it. I am excited about the car too, but... i really want it to happen so I can get it out of my head and know it works. :)
The car is for my wife as well but to her it is just transportation, i cant wait to use the tech and drive with the crazy acceleration.

• Love
Reactions: Peelz
Just got back from Schaumburg. As you said Robert is my guy too and he is out today. I talked to someone else and she said they were going to have a meeting later today and then they would call their customers to give them an update. She said she wasn’t sure what the issue is. Not much of an update but fingers crossed.

The lot is jam packed with model Ys and the VINs I checked were all in the 1800s and I saw a couple in the 1900s with May builds.
View attachment 664702
Thanks so much for updating!!! Man I really hope that is the truth and that they make some calls today!!

I ordered a LR in white, standard wheels on April 30th. It’s telling me 6-9 weeks or June 13th through June 30th. Personally I don’t care how long they take. I’d rather have it done right the first time and get it a bit later than quoted. Plus it gives me time to save a bit more.

I wonder if other older stickers had "new process" on them? I wonder if this indicates the new chipset?
I dont think so.
This one is from Feb

Attachments

• A0D64C88-8360-45D6-B4D3-983130EBCE55.jpeg
    A0D64C88-8360-45D6-B4D3-983130EBCE55.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 83
The car is for my wife as well but to her it is just transportation, i cant wait to use the tech and drive with the crazy acceleration.
ha same, mostly. But she really wants the head snap when you hit the accelerator, and was adamant that it would have that, even though we did not go with the performance-as tested.

Ive explained at least 20 times 4.8 seconds to 60(tested to 4.4) is ridiculously fast already for the LR Y. 3.6 or whatever for the P is just stupid fast. SO went for a ride in the Jetta (@ 9.2 seconds) and FLOORED it. Then reminded her one of my favorite cars of ALL time that shes ridden in is the subaru wrx sti which is +6 seconds! . She understands the speed now.

Reactions: birchsport
ha same, mostly. But she really wants the head snap when you hit the accelerator, and was adamant that it would have that, even though we did not go with the performance-as tested.

Ive explained at least 20 times 4.8 seconds to 60(tested to 4.4) is ridiculously fast already for the LR Y. 3.6 or whatever for the P is just stupid fast. SO went for a ride in the Jetta (@ 9.2 seconds) and FLOORED it. Then reminded her one of my favorite cars of ALL time that shes ridden in is the subaru wrx sti which is +6 seconds! . She understands the speed now.
+6 second STi seems slow. My 2016 was easily under 5 stock.

Order 4/8 and have EED of June 4 - June 20th and I bet my VIN will be something like 131xxx :) Probably found it behind the warehouse.
Yeah, I don't even look at the specific date anymore. I'm just watching to make sure it doesn't jump to July. Mine has been June 1 - June 16 for a week or so now, but just went further out to June 17 - June 30 now. Until they fix the firmware issue (or whatever it is), there are no delivery dates.

Reactions: e143slime8