Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I called back the SC after being told to call back Fri PM. I was told that they are still just waiting on the software update, which they said would be done over the air this weekend. Anticipating VINs to be assigned early next week.

Subject to change of course :)
So the 10 or 20,000 MY’s sitting at dealer lots will get an OTA update?

Last edited:
We should all start pinging the chat on tesla website to get order updates. I wonder how a multi billion dollar company can’t build a reliable order tracking website. They aren’t going to visit this forum to hear us complain about their systems. Online chat would be more expensive to them than having a robust order management website so let’s have our voice heard

Reactions: dsandhu
Added info for the delivery time focus... My SA today they expect to have my car assigned to me next week and planning for delivery early June. Order date for me is May 8. MY, LR, Blue, White interior, Tow Hitch, 19"wheels.
I think all of us in NE Ohio would agree that would be great news but doesn’t seem very likely as they have about 100 Y’s at that facility and I doubt they have the ability to deliver that many cars in the next 2 weeks but I’m hoping I’m wrong.

I think all of us in NE Ohio would agree that would be great news but doesn’t seem very likely as they have about 100 Y’s at that facility and I doubt they have the ability to deliver that many cars in the next 2 weeks but I’m hoping I’m wrong.
100 cars delivered in 2 weeks seems really slow. That's less than 10 per day. If an SC can't deliver ten cars a day when all are on the lot ready to go in the morning, they're doing something wrong. I would expect them to be able to deliver 50 in a day without too much issue.

Reactions: cheryltunt
That's sort of interesting... stumbled across this:

Anyone else see this and think of the ending scene from I Robot where the central server remotely commands all the robots to kill Will Smith?

Now my order is gone from my account page. I know others were having this issue. Right?
The same thing that was happening last night is happening all over again today.. First the order is gone, then it's back gut you get server error.. Then your car is there but the image of your car disappears and maybe they'll throw in the blue Model 3 Performance instead of the car you ordered.. Someone is having fun with us....

Reactions: hallwc87
I’m officially car-less! Bye bye Lil Beast M3.
F5612967-9F13-4C36-BBF2-37F126FC9967.jpeg

Attachments

• 8FC0B798-9DDC-4BBE-9CF1-1A1473D09E95.jpeg
    8FC0B798-9DDC-4BBE-9CF1-1A1473D09E95.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 43
Random thought...

It's been brought up a few times about Tesla Fremont making international cars at beginning of quarter and domestic cars at end. The argument has been that the Y stays in N. America, so shouldn't have the same production cycle.

It dawned on me that Tesla always groups 3/Y production numbers together. Since they're very similar cars, the theory is that the line(s) are either shared, or can be easily switched. Perhaps focusing 100% on M3 production beginning of Quarter, filtering in MY production mid/late quarter.🤷‍♂️

youre correct.

Automatic WRX wagon was 6+

I have an 09 wrx (non sti), pretty sure it was known to hit 5.4s. it really depends on the driver. the sti was actually SLOWER 0-60 because the gear spacing requires an extra upshift.
Edited to clarify