Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

First time posting, ordered 5/3 for a MY LR, DBM. Most of you have great SAs that keep you posted! I ordered out of Peabody, MA and still waiting on a date, it previously showed 6/18 - 6/30 but as of last week has remained on 6-9 weeks. I ended up emailing my SA today and their response was without a VIN they wont have any updates 😭 . In my experience i got a lot more from Carmax than i did trading into Tesla, i ended up selling early to save money and a higher trade in value, now it's just impatiently waiting for my car! haha
My SA is out in Peabody as well, He is no good of a help. :rolleyes:

Just visited my local CS (Ft. Lauderdale) and they have no cars but a single LG Red/White MY made on 05/06. The SA knows nothing (or most likely can’t say anything) and told me to always refer to my Tesla account for the most up to date information (sure lol). It’s pretty upsetting not getting accurate information and just getting told to refer to your account. He told me my car will be here in the timeframe I was given (5-9 weeks) and I’m on week 7…
E6CBCD84-885D-4D1B-A5C1-83738DBFF4F9.jpeg

1568F709-A0A2-4269-AACF-047382CCE972.jpeg

I've sold 2 cars to Carvana. What they quote you online is what they will pay unless you grossly misrepresented the condition of the car. They will send someone out to take pictures and will initiate an ACH transfer. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes. You should get your money the next day. I would highly recommend it if they gave you a good offer. Very stress free and easy.
They gave me a great offer so that's good to hear it's stress free and easy. Thank you!

Reactions: geekfam
Really surprised that a claimed high tech company cannot really get their basic customer account web page to load up properly. Yeah there are tons of click since all of us are impatiently refreshing our account page. But looks like the problems are never resolved or improved really stuck me. Do they even care that there system sucks? If any other tech company have the similar issues for so long, do you guys think someone responsible should be ashamed or even be fired? Just saying..

I've sold 2 cars to Carvana. What they quote you online is what they will pay unless you grossly misrepresented the condition of the car. They will send someone out to take pictures and will initiate an ACH transfer. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes. You should get your money the next day. I would highly recommend it if they gave you a good offer. Very stress free and easy.
That sounds like the way to go, my Carmax quote on my Subaru was somewhat higher than Tesla. The lower state sales tax on a trade-in offsets some of that and then there is travelling halfway across the state to Nashville to pick it up. Maybe the Knoxville SC currently under construction will open soon;)

Just visited my local CS (Ft. Lauderdale) and they have no cars but a single LG Red/White MY made on 05/06. The SA knows nothing (or most likely can’t say anything) and told me to always refer to my Tesla account for the most up to date information (sure lol). It’s pretty upsetting not getting accurate information and just getting told to refer to your account. He told me my car will be here in the timeframe I was given (5-9 weeks) and I’m on week 7…
View attachment 665661
View attachment 665662
Oh boy... really really hope there is a hidden lot with more MYs hiding somewhere....

Has there been a Reddit AMA with an SA? I need to go check. Curious how much real information they’re privy to. I expect some SAs are also Tesla customers and would be pretty frustrated if their own position doesn’t grant them access to more delivery information than Joe Shmoe off the street.

Reactions: FoxVega
Cautiously optimistic …
View attachment 665640
Agreed! Something is going on. Today the site is down for us again like many here. Went down before lunch.

We had a new SC text SMS today. Our service center reached out to us for the first time from the delivery department. That is a good sign. Still no vin however.

I am taking all this new activity as a good sign. might be that the schedule from order on day one holds. This may mean the late March and early April orders should start to deliver any day now... 6-10 weeks ARO.

Reactions: AshleyUT
Carvana is picking up my vehicle next Tuesday. Did you sell it to them yet and if so, how did that experience go? Did they give you what they offered or negotiate down? I'll likely go get mine detailed before pick up, although someone said it didn't matter... I'd rather just not have that be a point of negotiation if I can help it.
I just sold my car to Carvana. The rep brought me a check which I deposited online immediately and it cleared the next day. When the rep showed up, he didn't even walk around the car--just said it looked good and had me sign a few documents. I think he took some pictures of the car after I went inside, but he did not look at it in detail. I did not wash the car beforehand, but did a quick vacuum. That said, my car was generally clean so there were no major issues. I disclosed some cosmetic issues on the input form, and he didn't ask about any of them. In fact, he didn't really show any interest in trying to find any problems. His job appeared to be mostly ministerial.

Carvana is picking up my vehicle next Tuesday. Did you sell it to them yet and if so, how did that experience go? Did they give you what they offered or negotiate down? I'll likely go get mine detailed before pick up, although someone said it didn't matter... I'd rather just not have that be a point of negotiation if I can help it.
Vroom crushed Carvana, CarMax and my local guy by $2,800 on my Q7 and they wired 100% of the money when they picked up the car. No “well, we found a scratch, etc”. And the car wasn’t in perfect shape. It wasn’t a perfect experience, but they were really aggressive. Oddly so, in fact.

Reactions: Emmadiane
OOhh I'm curious as well... I got an offer through Carvana and need to accept it before it expires on the 31st. Curious how it all works and how long it takes to get the money... I'm using that money for my down payment for my MY so it's very important lol
Carvana was probably one of the easiest processes I've encountered. They scheduled a day to come and inpsect the car and 5 minutes later they handed me a check and took the car. I was a bit sad they didn't have the flat bed as you see in the commercials lol.