Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The talk is "Tesla's goal" is by June 30th, but in all actuality we have cars needing firmware and cars missing a part for the new firmware, so our goal is June 30tg but some people will mostly get bumped because of their order date......per a trustworthy SA I am friends with.
Are you saying the goal is to have the firmware update complete to start delivering by June 30th or to have all of them delivered by June 30th?

I'm not sure this would impact people purchasing the car unless the order page goes down as well. I could be wrong though.
I get what people are saying -- you can still order a car. But account pages being down can impact things as well. Seems as though there have been impacts to authorization/authentication in the app as well. That's really concerning since the app controls so much.

Tech stack should be robust for critical areas. It does not seem that is the case.

RN11488 here. Ordered 5/1 in NJ. Not sure we are still doing the RN thing.

Do you think Tesla Motors Club has a page like this every quarter? Furthermore, is there a secret TMC page that takes bets on how many pages are going to be filled by EOQ disgruntled/frustrated customers?

I heard a rumor that if you couldn’t access your account earlier today, you were going to get a VIN. Can anyone confirm?

All jokes aside, this thread is further proof that the old axiom ‘Misery loves company‘ is alive and well.

I‘m hoisting another Basil Hayden’s to all you hoping for a sooner rather than later date. Cheers! Prost! Slainté!